Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government lies

Uranium_235

Info, lets get a few things straight...

Most people would leave it alone.. after all it's been a little while since you have posted here.

They would not carry on where they left off.. that's more suited to a playground if you don't like it.... go, if you are man enough to take it, then let it slide off your shoulders like rain water....

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infowarrior

• Nancy

• reese2

• thepsychoticseaotter

Infowarrior, the conditions you were given for being allowed back here were that you stayed out of trouble - if all your going to do is bring up the exact past issues that got you suspended in the first place, then I might as well just re-establish the suspension right now, because it's obvious you aren't interested in doing anything other than making snide remarks and starting arguements with people.

You have a chance to prove me wrong here, but I honestly doubt that you can.

Infowarrior, the conditions you were given for being allowed back here were that you stayed out of trouble - if all your going to do is bring up the exact past issues that got you suspended in the first place, then I might as well just re-establish the suspension right now, because it's obvious you aren't interested in doing anything other than making snide remarks and starting arguements with people.

You have a chance to prove me wrong here, but I honestly doubt that you can.

Wow after the nice reception I got,I can assure everyone I'm not going anywhere.But don't worry,I won't be goaded into taking the flame bait I took last time.

I just read pages 1-7 of this thread..got TIRED and skipped to the end, only to see not much has changed. From my point of view, I see both sides of the issue being a little stubborn. No offense to anyone, but I see the pendulum hitting both sides of the clock. In defense, we are sometime unknowingly the aggresor as well.