Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost sightings

Guest Guest

I was lying in bed one night a few years ago at about 12 A.M and sensed something not quite right.I was 9 years old at the time.Now I'm 13.When i looked up into the kitchen,through the window,I saw a red flare type object streak across my window from the right to the left.After that,two blue flares followed it.What was it?Another time,when I had turned twelve,I was once again laying in bed when I saw a flash outside my window.My first thought was lightning.But there was no thunder.I was a coward at that age and dove under my blanket and then,just when I thought I could get some sleep,a glowing green object was under my blanket!I just blinked and it was gone!That might have been imagined,but wierd none the less.My other paranormal experience was also wierd,and scarier too.I hadn't remembered what I was dreaming about,but when I woke up in the middle of the night,I got up choking!I thought I was gonna die for God's sake!I didn't know what hit me!Was it paranormal,or was it just me choking on my own saliva?I tried not to think about it.My family went through a long history of wierd things.My grandfather got attacked in his sleep by a ghost,he saw a ghost in his room,and when he lived in Virginia,there were two beds in his room.One normal bed and one "screaming"bed.Every time someone slept in that bed,they would wake up screaming.He also saw a naked ghots man run into his out house,and a ghost cow.My brother's experiences with the world of the paranormal were freaky too.Once(not too long ago)my brother and I were sitting in our room getting ready for bed.When the light was shut off,the closet door opened!My brother and I jumped out of our beds and quickly turned on the light.That never happened again,though.My brother also tells me that he sees "ripples" in the air seeming to float around the room.He also was walking home from our friend's house ALONE AT 8:00 PM in the summer.(My brother was 11 at the time and still is now if you must know.)He says that something see-through white passed right in front of him.He froze for about 5 minutes and then kept running now.My mom with her Ouja(is that how you spell it?)board,was almost calling out to ghosts for attention.She was playing in her room with her friends,of course with the Ouja board with her,and suddenly the lights went out!(The board had "told" them not to play with it between 5:00 and 8:00.And guess what time it was,about 7:00.)Then her friends saw a glowing figure in the room at the foot of the bed!Just then,my grandfather came in and said that the power went out.But that couldn't have happened because the hall light in the hallway was on.My dad only recalls one ghost.A dog in his house in Brooklyn.Now back to me again.I did this one last because it's the weirdest one here.It was in a dream I once had.Now I know what you're thinking,"anything can happen in a dream".But can you dream the same exact dream twice?Or can you ever see something that you've seen in your dream in Artbell.com?I thought not.Anyway,I was in some wierd buiding that I was never in before.But when I looked in a hole in the wall,everyone screamed and inside the hole,was a ghost.A pale gray,alien shaped ghost.I only saw the head.5 years later,I go to Artbell.com.It's there.I can't explain it,but it's there.That's all for my ghost reports.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• SpaceyKC

• Ghostboo

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo!,  ;D

........and I thought The Exorcist was scary.  :o

:P

I may never sleep again.  :sd  Where did I put my Teddy bear?  :-/

Magikman  :D

Magikman,

You should be careful making light of these experiences!  It can come back to haunt you!   :s09   His grandfather is from Virginia!  A wealth of paranormal activities.  Since I'm from there too,  I thought I'd better warn you!!  8)  

Take care!

KC

Nora,

You may be on to something there. Everything was fine with my computer until I posted to this thread, and then it went to hell in a hand basket.  :o  :s04

Sorry about that Boo, that's just the devil in me.  :sh I promise to be good if you call off the evil spirits.  :s09

Magikman  :D