Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HOSTILE ALIENS ATTACK RESEARCHERS AT TSARICHINA

Ciraxis

From December 6, 1990 to November 19, 1992 with the good will of Defence Ministers Mutafchiyski, Ludzhev and Staliiyski, the Bulgarian Ministry of Defense carried out a unique operation in excavating the so called 'Object No.1', near the village of Tsarichina in the western region of Kostinbrod. This serious state institution was apparently subject to the irrational visions of mediums and folk superstitions about a gold treasure, buried in the surroundings of Tsarichina, dating back to the times of King Samuil.

Hiding the real motives of their involvement in the expensive excavations behind the curtain of classified information, the military dug with picks, levers and excavators a 180-meter long tunnel in the hard rock, then suddenly quit and covered that imposing hole in tons of concrete. From the bits of available and non-manipulated information it became clear that the participants in the Sun Ray operation had made amazing discoveries and had had mysterious incidents, caused by a hostile to the unfamiliar technological and genetic activity of intelligence, far exceeding our limited view on the evolution of life in the Universe.

In his book, The Tsarichina Phenomenon, Colonel Tzvetko Kanev, who took part in the research, reveals to the public that at a depth of five and a half meters the team came across a rectangular stone, which was defined to be a biological protection slab by the remote viewer Eli Loginova. Dangerous to human life bacteria were engraved on it and its destruction was risky. Going into the spiral layers lost in depth, the military encountered another barier - a slab in the shape of a concave lens. To its right a wall was discernible whose constituent parts formed a humanoid figure of a height dwarfing that of a human. According to another military man, who wished to remain anonymous, during the removal of the slab 'made of unknown metal' the researchers were hit by a beam of powerful light. After recovering from the shock, they found themselves in front of a tunnel about one and a half meters high with a silvery-grey floor and extremely smooth walls covered with unknown script. Colonel Kanev claims that one of his colleagues tried on three occasions to pass the threshold between the so called X Zone and Y Zone, but was invariably thrown back and fell down as if crashing into an invisible wall. Fear of the unknown and the indescribable dangers and mysteries hidden in the tunnel cooled down the enthusiasm of the military and brought about the burial of this enigma after two years of efforts.

Yet what is hidden in the ground near Tsarichina? Is it a grave of a humanoid - an ancestor of mankind, a beacon receiving messages from SS-433 star 11,000 light years away, or an information fund, containing the biography of the human race and the 'recipe', used by genetic engineers from the Stars to create Homo Sapiens? Each version seems exotic, shocking and alien to common sense before the excavations. The fact that for centuries the region around this area has shown all the signs of being a transient zone, a gateway to other worlds and dimensions - mysterious radiance, floating unidentified objects, and even the presence of miniature greenish humanoids - is also remarkable. Anomalies became more frequent after the commencement of the Sun Ray operation, and by the time of its ending 15 appearances of UFOs had been registered. The participants in the excavations were terrified by the appearance in the night sky of pulsing lights descending behind the hills. The sudden appearance to the north of the excavation of a light beam scanning the region with the power of an anti-aircraft beacon left a horrifying impression.

On July 16, 1993 a scientific expedition consisting of a sociologist, an engineer and a student from the University of Sofia began work in the region of Tsarichina. The aim of that ufologic team, supported with powerful binoculars, highly sensitive film and equipment for tracing extreme electromagnetic radiation, was to collect evidence which would confirm the hypothesis that the region of Tsarichina was a zone of high UFO activity. In the twenty-day period of their work before the unfortunate end of the expedition these enthusiasts came across a number of inexplicable incidents. They watched the 'triple sun' phenomenon, registered two limited appearances of poltergeist, and 21 encounters with unidentified flying objects. On the night of July 26 the inhabitants of Tsarichina Ts.N. and V.P. observed from the village an object shaped like a pumpkin which radiated white luminescent light and maneuvered over the camp site. Thirty-six hours later on the 13th day from the start a member of the team announced that he wanted to resign. On July 28 at about 4 o`clock in the morning M.K. from Tsarichina observed an oval object radiating a bluish light which was also moving above the expedition tents. Thirty-six hours later at about 17.30 p.m on July 29 a fire was set up in the camp to prepare dinner, though the team usually had dinner after 20.30 p.m. The fire was left unattended for about 4 minutes. Kiril Kanev, who was in charge of the expedition, was the first to notice an expanding semicircle of fire on the clearing with a radius of about three meters. With the help of the villagers and the fire brigade an hour and a half later the fire was put out. It was a 'strange' coincidence that the fire affected only the expedition site and the tent where all the documents and equipment were kept, while not a single spark flew into the nearby pine forest. It was also only during the fire that a strong wind appeared.

The members of Tsarichina'93 expedition are convinced that aliens hostile to human intervention in their secret zone put an end to the experiment via psychic suggestion. There was a psycho-technological operation of alien intelligence with an operating term of manipulative suggestion of 36 hours. It should not be forgotten that the Sun Ray operation was closed in a similar way after the suicide of the psychic and remote viewer Marina Naplatanova.

who knows, who knows if this story is true, i just liked it. maybe i'll go look on google...

sad.gif This is to hard to believe. hmm.gifblink.gif

i agree isis. but i've always like these little stories, i'm not sure why.

Only two sites pop up when I googled Colonel Tzvetko Kanev. Both sites had the exact same entry as the one above.

The auther of the piece is credited to someone other than the brave "Colonel", although both sites mention his book.

I think it is very hokey.

may have not been aliens, may have been a higher race more powerful than us stopping what they where doing. the lights in the sky could of been something we dont know about yet as they did happen so often.

i agree isis. but i've always like these little stories, i'm not sure why.

I have got the obvious impression from your comments around this alien phenomena topic that you do not like extraterrestrials, but you do however show an interest in them.

Considering you have a suspicion for aliens being evil and saying you do not trust them, it is understandable for why you like to read these accounts of aliens being 'hostile'. It gives you a sense of assurence that these things are evil and therfore makes you feel safe by keeping your guard up for your judgement.

By reading cases where aliens have been known to attack us humans, seems to give you fear yet at the same time slight enjoyment by the thought of having your chance to kill these evil aliens.

Its like.. I like watching and playing zombie movies.. I know they are evil, and I know it is alright to shoot them in the head, because if I do not, they will eat me up. So, by playing these games, and watching zombies get killed, I am metaphorically seeing my fears getting exterminated, why get satifaction out of it at the end.

This is just my thought about your thing with Aliens... I am not saying it is true.

you are close pinowawa, but you misunderstand my reasoning for hostility. i am not sure if you have read my other posts on another thread, the one you told me to shut up on, i explain myself a little more there, no sense in re-posting. I am talking with draco on there about what i believe and what she believes, in as nice a manner as possible.

sad.gif  This is to hard to believe. hmm.gif  blink.gif

767916[/snapback]

laugh.gif

Yes , hard to believe ,but its true .

Do you know Vanga ? The woman who predict the wreck of the russian submarine KURSK .She was better then Nostradamus in this ..predictions . So , she agreed that ,there IS buried creature with no sex . For me , this is the HARDEST proof original.gif

I say READ THE BOOK . alien.giforiginal.gif

ps. Excuse my bad english.

Very interesting and old news. I remember reading about this ten years ago. You just found this now?

sad.gif  This is to hard to believe. hmm.gif  blink.gif

767916[/snapback]

laugh.gif

Yes , hard to believe ,but its true .

Do you know Vanga ? The woman who predict the wreck of the russian submarine KURSK .She was better then Nostradamus in this ..predictions . So , she agreed that ,there IS buried creature with no sex . For me , this is the HARDEST proof original.gif

I say READ THE BOOK . alien.giforiginal.gif

ps. Excuse my bad english.

780418[/snapback]

Could you please give the name of this BOOK! w00t.gif

• 5 years later...

Hi, all!

Well, actually, almost everything is true apart from the fact that the extraterrestrials were hostile. The medium(Elisaveta Loginova) was contacting with the beings, but they were guiding the expedition and helping them VERY much. They warned everyone about the rectangular stone and the bacteria and told them that, if it were to escape, all life on Earth was doomed(something like Pandora's box, I guess).

One night, when THEY came, they landed behind the hill and contacted her, saying that they will visit the excavation sight and all of the military personnel should stay in the trailers and not get out until further notice. After they left people from the expedition found strange footprints on the ground. The aliens(who were not green men, according to the drawings of Elisaveta, which I've seen on a show in Bulgaria, but rather well build humanoids, dressed like the Sphinx.

Also it is said that the humanoid was bisexual(the first intelligent life form on Earth) and it is neither alive nor dead. For it time does not exist. It just lays there, undisturbed.

Six meters from the chamber, where it still is, an order came, that the excavations were to be ceased.

I know this, because I am Bulgarian and am interested in those things. I am from Pleven, I study in Sofia(which is the capital city of Bulgaria and it's a few kilometers away from Tsarichina). I'm also thinking of someday going there, but, frankly, I don't think that, if this story is true, I will handle what I find, besides the hole is covered with concrete which makes things a bit difficult.

If you guys have more questions, you may find me on facebook and I will try and answer some of them, if I can, but this is about it :) .

• Like 1

Hi, all!

Well, actually, almost everything is true apart from the fact that the extraterrestrials were hostile. The medium(Elisaveta Loginova) was contacting with the beings, but they were guiding the expedition and helping them VERY much. They warned everyone about the rectangular stone and the bacteria and told them that, if it were to escape, all life on Earth was doomed(something like Pandora's box, I guess).

One night, when THEY came, they landed behind the hill and contacted her, saying that they will visit the excavation sight and all of the military personnel should stay in the trailers and not get out until further notice. After they left people from the expedition found strange footprints on the ground. The aliens(who were not green men, according to the drawings of Elisaveta, which I've seen on a show in Bulgaria, but rather well build humanoids, dressed like the Sphinx.

Also it is said that the humanoid was bisexual(the first intelligent life form on Earth) and it is neither alive nor dead. For it time does not exist. It just lays there, undisturbed.

Six meters from the chamber, where it still is, an order came, that the excavations were to be ceased.

I know this, because I am Bulgarian and am interested in those things. I am from Pleven, I study in Sofia(which is the capital city of Bulgaria and it's a few kilometers away from Tsarichina). I'm also thinking of someday going there, but, frankly, I don't think that, if this story is true, I will handle what I find, besides the hole is covered with concrete which makes things a bit difficult.

If you guys have more questions, you may find me on facebook and I will try and answer some of them, if I can, but this is about it :) .

Intresting ! Its good to read events and story`s from other places than Roswell!