Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suicide

GhostDJR

Do any of you beleive that you'll actually go to hell for committing suicide? I'm not sure about this because God will forgive you for taking the life of another human so why not your own. If it was just made up by some preists along time ago then it's a good thing they did. The thought of hell is the only reason I'm still here.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostDJR

• BurnSide

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is much better ways to improving your life then death. You should never ponder killing yourself because God has a plan for you as well as everyone else. So please don't think about this. This makes me sad. crying.gif I was always told you go to hell too. This is why I haven't done it either. But God knows you and your heart and if he thinks you can't endure anymore pain and suffering he will take you home not the other way around. original.gif

I'd like to think that myself because are God is suppose to be a caring, loving, forgiving, and understanding God.

I apologise but there have been many discussions in the past regarding this topic, and none of them have turned out well at all.

Regardless of the context of the topic, or even if the topic is only partially about it, we prefer not to have suicide topics on Unexplained-Mysteries.