Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

when do you think the antichrist

Smeagol1

well I think 06/06/06 but thinking since the bible code says that the end is in 12/20/2012 thats probly not the date. devil.gifhmm.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• StalingradK

• Paranoid Android

• saladins follower

Well if these are the end of times, would he already be born as wouldnt he have to be an adult to have world domanation or whatever is said to happen.

Going on the date of 2012 then he/she would already be born. Perhaps is already in power somewhere? Or at least looking to be....I think the better question would be what do you think this person would be like? I don't think that the anti-christ would be quite as obviously bad as you would think, do you? I mean do you think that this person will be incapable of kindness? unable to do good? or will this person just be able to control and go against god in general terms but not to the point of horrors done to people....what do you think?

Going on the date of 2012 then he/she would already be born. Perhaps is already in power somewhere? Or at least looking to be....I think the better question would be what do you think this person would be like? I don't think that the anti-christ would be quite as obviously bad as you would think, do you? I mean do you think that this person will be incapable of kindness? unable to do good? or will this person just be able to control and go against god in general terms but not to the point of horrors done to people....what do you think?

776367[/snapback]

heck my dad thinks marilyin manson is the antichrist. devil.gif

I have no idea when the anti-christ will manifest on earth...It will just happen when it's time I guess...But as far as my belief in it's ability to do good, I think it's intentions would be anything but kind considering hes supposed to be pure evil in physical form.

Thats the biggest hold religion has got a belelif in devils and anti christs, maybe its the boogie man?? Maybe its just a conciousness that no linger beleives in the bible it sees it for what it is, don't you think its another fear propaganda set forth by the church in case too many people see through thte b.s. Just my opinion. Namaste sheri

Thats the biggest hold religion has got a belelif in devils and anti christs, maybe its the boogie man??  Maybe its just a conciousness that no linger beleives in the bible it sees it for what it is, don't you think its another fear propaganda  set forth by the church in case too many people see through thte b.s. Just my opinion. Namaste sheri

776376[/snapback]

I believe one day evil will come to tempt us all in the form of an anti-christ, but then again who knows. As for it being a "hold" for people I cannot see that...Devils and evil spirits are mentioned in every religion and every culture, and just exist (in my opinion). But as for the bible...I agree in the fact a lot of it is watered down, doctored bull**** for the masses.

I don't believe there will ever be some nexus of evil that will manifest on the earth. The Anti-Christ is just another way to scare children.

does the anti-christ KNOW what he/she are?

Thats the biggest hold religion has got a belelif in devils and anti christs, maybe its the boogie man??   Maybe its just a conciousness that no linger beleives in the bible it sees it for what it is, don't you think its another fear propaganda  set forth by the church in case too many people see through thte b.s. Just my opinion. Namaste sheri

776376[/snapback]

I believe one day evil will come to tempt us all in the form of an anti-christ, but then again who knows. As for it being a "hold" for people I cannot see that...Devils and evil spirits are mentioned in every religion and every culture, and just exist (in my opinion). But as for the bible...I agree in the fact a lot of it is watered down, doctored bull**** for the masses.

776391[/snapback]

to fear being tempted by evil or demons or spirits is the same as fear for your lack of control over your own impulses, the typical herion addict starts out just being one of the "crowd" he doesn't want to appear different not one of the bunch"he finds one dose is sufficent for a lifetime of entrapment, It comes from being naive and deniying the obvious. Love is inherent in every being to the degree it becomes conditional is to the degree you beleive in evil. Namaste Sheri

The anti-christ existed before Christianity. He was a fallen angel, 'standard bearer to satanail' and obviously, accusing angel. He was in the form of a dragon with 7 heads and a multitude of wings. He lead other angels astray. His name I will not say.

well i hav a brother who is a paranormal guy person, who took pi, because its stands for a circle and never ends and multiplied and divied something with 666

and ended up 2095?

just sayn...out

The number apparently is 616 according to a re-translation of th texts, not 666. That aside, it's Hebrew numerology to work out the name of this person, nothing more. Every Hebrew letter equals a number, from 1-10 10's-100, 100's-400.

technicaly.. there are millions of anti-christs running about...

776788[/snapback]

I was thinking that myself!!!!!!

776788[/snapback]

I was thinking that myself!!!!!!

777041[/snapback]

i agree.

but i believe THE antichrist will be someone who will not appear to be evil, infact quiet the opposite to get people to believe in him. i also believe the new world order is linked to the antichrist, i believe they are paving the way for a world with one central government and one president in who's place when the time is right will come the antichrist claiming to be god.

776367[/snapback]

At first, the anti-Christ is supposed to be a man of peace which everyone will universally love and adore. It is only after he (or she) gains power and all follow that he (or she) will persecute those who do not worship him (or her).

This of course is assuming that the literal pre-millenial interpretation of Revelations is used. there are other possibilities - one being, as some have said, that we are all the anti-Christ by doing our own thing and not God.

But this is just my opinion.....

All the best,

Edited by Paranoid Android

Soldiar and Android hit it right on the spot. He will at first appear kind and loving. He will force the mark after he has risen to leader of the One World Government and claim it is caring about the world and that stating it has to be done for all humans to live life to a good standard. Just think of it the mark will be used for everything in life from using payphones to buying food to eat and feed your family. True Christian mothers will go back to only breastfeeding or using goat milk because they won't be able to buy formula and milk. Times will turn around like it was in the days of Noah if you don't take the mark. But I do beleive the Antichrist has been born.

God says look for signs of seasons changing, increasing of natural disasters, famine, diseases-uncureable diseases at that such as Aids and the West Nile Virus. We are living in the end times. The mark is already being distrubited, yet some refuse to beleive anything out of this world exsist beyond us. Trust me there is something beyond this world, and I wanna go to one of the two places and that's gonna be heaven.

this world doesnt need an anti christ we already have way to much evil on this planet. i mean we are on the verge of blowing each other up aload of times taking the rest of thr world with us. i think that is enough evil for now

There have been wars, famine, and disease going on since many became civilized. What is going on now is no difference then what was going on 200 years ago.

good thread original.gif

mind if i share my opinions happy.gif

well lets see here.. if the anti christ is supposed to be adored and loved is it possible that he or (she) was martha stewart laugh.giflaugh.gif even better hillary clinton

or wut about about that gay guy john lenon or w.e his name is laugh.giflaugh.gif

:

good thread  original.gif

mind if i share my opinions  happy.gif

well lets see here.. if the anti christ is supposed to be adored and loved is it possible that he or (she) was martha stewart  laugh.gif  laugh.gif even better hillary clinton

or wut about about that gay guy john lenon or w.e his name is laugh.gif  laugh.gif

777717[/snapback]

lol! rofl.gifyes.giftongue.gif

There have been wars, famine, and disease going on since many became civilized. What is going on now is no difference then what was going on 200 years ago.

777705[/snapback]

i dont know but if you can pls tell me when did this happen? because im dam sure it wasnt 200 years ago niether was the cold war, yes it is a war but no war except that one has almost taken out the whole world

.....ok nm i cant even put a pic 200kb on because its stupid and wont let me, but it was a nuke. and im sure they aint 200 years old

My point, I will simplify if for you, is that every century has wars throughout the world. Come on, just look through history. There has always been famine and disease.

good thread  original.gif

mind if i share my opinions  happy.gif

well lets see here.. if the anti christ is supposed to be adored and loved is it possible that he or (she) was martha stewart  laugh.gif  laugh.gif even better hillary clinton

or wut about about that gay guy john lenon or w.e his name is laugh.gif  laugh.gif

777717[/snapback]

And here's the prime example this "Anti-Christ" will never win me over...

I hate people... I hate the stupidity that some people show... I hate the world they created...

If someone came up and said that he wanted peace and all that.. fine.. let him be this charming mythos you guys wanna believe in. He'll just be another moron who's no better then the rest of humanity. To me.

*shrugs* Simple as that.

Edited by SilverCougar