Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drug Laced suckers/lollies

mystery-man

There might be some truth to this urban myth. I know that the candy trucks around my area sometimes sell drugs, like tabs of acid.

• 6 years later...

#1 Drugs are expensive. I find it highly unlikely that they would just be given away.

#2 They lace the suckers with acid to get kids hooked? Ha! Acid's not an addictive drug. Contrary to popular belief, not all drugs are addictive.

#3 It couldn't have been shrooms in super troopers. They take about 30 minutes to kick in and if I remember correctly, the guy feels the effects immediately.

your right, althoughth I think it was shrooms in super troopers in the little baggy but I think he had already been really high off of weed prior to them getting pulled over. Then he was told that he had to get rid of the shrooms so he just ate all of them and I dont know exactly know the quantity that was in the bag, but he did. Now as far as there fast acting effect that could have been done just for hollywood effect, thats my take on it.