Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

are the grey aliens good/bad?

McKenna

are the grey aliens good are bad aliens. are they slaves of the reptilians? alien.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McKenna

• 777MileStare

• Skuzzlebutt

• theSOURCE

I think the greys are both good and bad.

They're good if you happen to be in advertising, or designing products based on the accepted 'icon' of what an alien from another planet is supposed to look like.

And I think they're bad if someone believes in them blindly, without doing any research.

As for reptilians, I think they're simply a bunch of crocodiles in disguise who are trying to get back at Steve Irwin for having picked on them all these years. w00t.giftongue.gif

Edited by theSOURCE

I am not sure aliens are real, But i would any alien who takes you would not be the good guy. sad.gif

are the grey aliens good are bad aliens. are they slaves of the reptilians? alien.gif

804379[/snapback]

From what I've read, different people say different things. The way I see it though, think about people that you know; one person will say a particular person is the biggest jerk they ever met. Someone else could say that same person is the coolest "guy" around, so who knows? Personally, I don't care...just the idea of their ugly little faces hanging around freaks the crap out of me.

804379[/snapback]

I think the greys are the ones who take you up in their saucer and giver you an anal probe....correct me if im wrong... I dont think they are too bad...they probaly just want to examine a human,but dont see a human as a threat.

ok so I guess it's like us people. you know there's good ones. and then there's the bad ones. I guess it's the same with the greys then. But why are they doing them experiments on us people? and are the reptilians controling them. forcing them to do their dirty work. or is that just a rumor. are the reps good/bad then? man I hate all these questions that can never be answered with a simple straight forward answer don't you. this is making me crazy. why can't the goverment just tell the truth. sheesh. I mean I understand that they couldn't tell the truth like when the roswell crash happened. but that was then. this is now. times have changed. and they will keep on changing. and nothing will beable to stop time from changing. this alien ufo stuff is making my head spin. sheesh disgust.gifunsure.gifalien.gifangry.gif

Merged topics.

McKenna, you don't need seperate threads for practically identical topics. Keep it to one thread please.

ok. i'm sorry if this is leading back to the same topic. but i've not figured out this forum thing yet. but i'm learning. but anyway I have to say something. To anyone who reads this here. I believe that we should try to get to know the greys before jumping to conclussions. I think we shouldn't juge by what they look like. but by who they are in the inside. before we write them off as being bad or good. though i wonder how we would do that. I Aguess maybe do some studying first. feel free to write a comment on this. of course isn't that what a forum is all about. alien.gifinnocent.giforiginal.gifcool.gif

ok. i'm sorry if this is leading back to the same topic. but i've not figured out this forum thing yet. but i'm learning. but anyway I have to say something. To anyone who reads this here. I believe that we should try to get to know the greys before jumping to conclussions. I think we shouldn't juge by what they look like. but by who they are in the inside. before we write them off as being bad or good. though i wonder how we would do that. I Aguess maybe do some studying first. feel free to write a comment on this. of course isn't that what a forum is all about.  alien.gif  innocent.gif  original.gif  cool.gif

805831[/snapback]

Hey, I'm PFlack, I have a few questions for you before I develope a new topic. They are about movie references and books- so please understand it isn't to spoil anything because I'm not revealing anything. They are just references.

Question, have you seen the movie "Fire in the Sky"?

1)Which is a story about an Arizona man who is a wood cutter whom is abducted for 1 week by aliens?It was official that he was missing by the police so it is a true story. (and it scared the hell out of me). ( 90-80% bad I think, or just ignorant aliens who don't know what they are doing. ).

2)Have you seen the movie "Communion"? Which is also a book- by a man whom was constantly abducted but was never officially "missing". Whitley Strieber. The actor Christopher Walken plays the role. ( 50-60% good more than just the greys - and I think they knew what they were doing ).

3)Have you read the book "The Watchers"? ( 70-80% good - and grey ).

PFlack,

no I haven't seen the movie fire in the sky. or the movie communine. Or that one other question that you asked me. by the way it's ok i'm not mad about you asking them questions. feel free to ask away. i'll let you know if there questions that I don't feel very comportable on answering. but in the mean time ask away. wink2.giforiginal.gifalien.gifinnocent.gifthumbsup.gif

McKenna

Zeta Posted Today, 12:09 PM

There are good and bad ones. Like in every race.

Agree 100 percent.

Zeta Posted Today, 12:09 PM

There are good and bad ones. Like in every race.

Agree 100 percent.

806086[/snapback]

Same with me.

Fire in the Sky is an awesome movie. I have been searching for it on DVD but I dont think it has been released on DVD yet...anyway

the movie..... A group of loggers are out in the woods when they see a light...one gets out of the vehicle and is hit with a beam of light, he goes missing for a week, when they find him he is scared, naked and confused....he tells his freinds he was abductedd...his freinds believe him but the local police dont.

This is a true story about the man Travis Walton who claims to have been abducted...it is a very good movie and I recomend for everyone to try to get a copy and check it out!!!!! thumbsup.gif

go here..... http://www.travis-walton.com/

Fire in the Sky is an awesome movie. I have been searching for it on DVD but I dont think it has been released on DVD yet...anyway

the movie..... A group of loggers are out in the woods when they see a light...one gets out of the vehicle and is hit with a beam of light, he goes missing for a week, when they find him he is scared, naked and confused....he tells his freinds he was abductedd...his freinds believe him but the local police dont.

This is a true story about the man Travis Walton who claims to have been abducted...it is a very good movie and I recomend for everyone to try to get a copy and check it out!!!!! thumbsup.gif

806876[/snapback]

Thanks, good call. I think who "they" are in this movie are just the types that go around and mutilate cows. Or that they are scavengers, but I also think that all aliens are against anyone who "kills" plant life. So being not just a logger, Travis Walton was really in a bad space at the time.

Myself, I agree that there are good and bad in every race. 100% - but bad/evil can be mistaken for ignorance.

806876[/snapback]

806876[/snapback]

809003[/snapback]

.........And so......Baltimore U.F.O. guy you understand something right?... O.k. to reveal the movie is against my way of comunicating with Mckenna or anyone if they haven't seen the movie. I do believe that as much as 'some' aliens are against killing plants, some are against killing as it is. I also believe that there are 'scavenger' types that have cow mutilation issues going on to experiment with eliminating ignorance as far as that goes. The other issue is, well - I dont think 'some' aliens even abduct human beings as it is. Some are careless, and (as far as Mckennas question in good or bad ) there is ignorance. If you don't know what your doing with someone or something you should leave it alone.

If Mckenna saw 'Fire in the Sky' I am quite sure his question will be dramatically changed into something else.

Not to offend you there Baltimore guy, but I think you posted that because you were wondering why I said what I did. I just wanted to rephrase that some aliens are against killing plants, as well as animals.

But, Travis Walton is still alive and no one has ever died because of an alien before. Of course if you read up on Whitley Striebers point of view, he mentions only one case of death. So, I hope this clears things up.