Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ROSWELL UFO CRASH 1949

UFOHARRY

HI GROUP I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION REGARDING A SECOND UFO CRASH AT ROSWELL BUT IN 1949 THIS TIME.I HAVE SEEN MENTIONS OF IT BUT I CANT FIND DETAIL AND WOULD BE GRATEFULL IF ANY OF THE GROUP COULD HELP ME.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uranium101

• ShadyLady

• PurpleStuart

• UFOHARRY

I'm not very up on my ufology i'm afraid, but have a look through the forum, there is a wealth of information there, maybe including what you are looking for.

you could also try searching on google

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give you the only information I know of the events. BOTH WHERE OBVIOUSE COVER UPS BY THE U.S GOVERMENT!!!! I mean....How can a weather balloon cause a six inch DEEP scratch in SOLID ROCK!?!?!?! Feh....stupid 40s human logic.

Yes, a weather balloon with heiroglyphic-like writing on it.

Or how about crash test dummies that were carried away in bodybags? laugh.gif

really, here's what they say. "the ufo crash and material is simply a weather balloon, and the so called 'aliens' were described as having featureless faces. so do the crash dumbies used in project mogul-thus this is no visitation from outer space it is simply a science experiment gone wrong." something like that. why perform an otopsy on a dumby? rolleyes.gif for god's sake.

how could dumbies be wounded and dead as well as walk around to meet anyone that was suspicious??? ph34r.gif

another Rosewell chrash in 1949, was there any other evidence, like a photograph of some bogus militery general.....

huh.gifHi there, I'm new here and this is my first post...I'm not sure about a second crash in roswell in 1949 but I have heard of one in Carona, maybe that is the one you are speaking of?? as for a wather balloon, they must really think we're dumber than the alien.gif 's .....

something tells me that there wasn't really another crash at roswell... it could be bogus rumors.