Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attention all Americans!

uranium101

if u are american, or it could be other countries, i found out from the history channel (gotta luv em) that the CIA has a large station somewhere that moniters 95% of all phone calls in the US every hour!!!! so be careful... i'm especially worried about shady lady, i think you should just hop in a saucer and live among greys (gotta luv em). so just in case they have an internet thingie i'm goin to stay quiet about my implant...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadyLady

• Kismit

• Kimm

• Aslan

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm especially worried about shady lady

Wait wait...why is that, Uranium?

-------------

Hop aboard a ship...Yes. Why don't you come too Uranium?

------------------------------------------------------------

(Oh I already knew that they monitored phone calls)

Internet is also monitored. And what about computer spyware? It's very likely that government has viewed this site and kept up on it.

100 posts. thumbsup.gif

Well in all honesty that doesn't really surprise me though I can think of much more productive things they could be doing with their time than listening to people have phone sex! I used to have a friend in Hawaii who was in the Navy and I would really be surprised if they didn't listen in on our convos - they were so hot and steamy you know (joke sorry).

Well of course everything is monitored nowdays, internet, mobile phones, email etc, but any educated person will realise that the people who these devices are set out target, or at least who the US says its targeting does not use ANY of these communcation devices and mediums, so its just an excuse for the collective to keep an eye on all sources of information.

I don't think the CIA has enough eyes and ears to review everything they collect, nor do I think they have enough storage space to forever keep everything they collect.

But then again, they probably have software that sifts through everything and marks certain items for review based on a certain criteria.

But then again, they probably have software that sifts through everything and marks certain items for review based on a certain criteria.

Actually they do and have for a few years now. I remember back a while ago when the US approved something like this. It basically moniters phones call and picks out certain keywords. I'm not sure about any of the legal details, but I'm sure they can use the info for serious issues.

The one for the Internet is called Carnivore.

Just for fun: BOMB WASHINGTON OSAMA BIN LADEN ESPIONAGE KILL ARMY SADDAM HUSSEIN TERROR ALLAH ACKBAR FOR GREAT JUSTICE LAUNCH ALL ZIG

There... that should get there attention.

Are you engaged in matters of international espionage? If yes, worry. If no, don't.

Are you moving large sums or money that are the proceeds of crime? If yes, worry. If no, don't.

Are you importing or exporting drugs or other contraband? If yes, worry. If no, don't.

The FBI or the CIA could care less that Suzy dumped you or that the cat might have to go to the vet. And the only aliens they are interested in are the ones that are in the US illegally. Well, moreso the Bureau of Citizenship, but you get the point.

(uranium101 @ Jul 23 2003, 10:48 PM)

so just in case they have an internet thingie i'm goin to stay quiet about my implant...

that's keeping quiet..... blink.gifwhistling2.gif

I think someone's been watching too much "Enemy Of the State".

I do not doubt that the government monitors the web, but with a ohone call, there's just too much information and too many people calling to monitor every single one, so i think they just monitor calls fromareas that have a high chance of being prone to people like terrorists ie: places around the White House etc.

they also moniture people whith psychic abilityes....they want to use them/uss as spyes

And thus, Kimm, you can rest easy in your bed.(*)

whistling2.gif

(*) I apologise for that. It was unwarranted and childish. I'm a bad person.

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend is always tlaking about how the goverment is listening to our conversations and stuff.. tis quite funny.. but i actualy believe it.. Its still a funny thought.. cause hes silly about it.. hehe.. thought it is hard to have a good conversation thinking somone else is sitting there listening to the whole thing... blink.gifph34r.gif

My boyfriend is always tlaking about how the goverment is listening to our conversations and stuff.. tis quite funny.. but i actualy believe it.. Its still a funny thought.. cause hes silly about it.. hehe.. thought it is hard to have a good conversation thinking somone else is sitting there listening to the whole thing... blink.gifph34r.gif

Don't worry, if they did they wouldn't do it for very long to avoid the risk of their brains melting... wacko.gif

My boyfriend is always tlaking about how the goverment is listening to our conversations and stuff.. tis quite funny.. but i actualy believe it..  Its still a funny thought.. cause hes silly about it.. hehe.. thought it is hard to have a good conversation thinking somone else is sitting there listening to the whole thing... blink.gif  ph34r.gif

Don't worry, if they did they wouldn't do it for very long to avoid the risk of their brains melting... wacko.gif

Very funny Phantom laugh.gif

You're a regular comedian aren't you? tongue.gif

I love comedians wub.gif

last night me and my friend were talking on the phone and then i say "did you have a nice visit to hangar eighteen in area 51?" he said "yeah, they didn't even know i was there, and i'll bet no one will suspect the egyptians are behind all terrorist attacks." while i was laughing the phone line got cut off... but it was funny. laugh.gif i'm just worried if they'll send an assassin after me.......... ph34r.gif

laugh.gif @uranium101

Just kidding. How glibly you label a whole nation as 'terrorists', even in jest. Watch your words, because somebody could take offence.

ok i'm getting to the end of being able to put up with uraniums one liners, crappy comments shuddering, and general bullsh*t.

sorry but thats the way i feel, dunno about anyone else.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif