Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
rainytuesday

Ghost or angels

4 posts in this topic

I went to a christian camp last summer, and one of the last things you do is go to an old stone church. It's in the middle of no where, and it's an old indian village community type of thing.

The weird thing is, is that when your there you just can feel spirits. or something I dont know, but you can feel something.. I never really knew what it was, but I just had this heavy feeling of ghosts, angels, or some type of spirits.

The service is usually held at night, and when it was done we took some pictures of the church becuase its such a beautiful place... when I got home a week later, i got my pictures developed and it seems to be that there are tons of orbs of lights around the church, and in one of hte pictures im in it, and there are orbs all around my head

its really weird, and its only on the pictures at the church and no where else

i wish i had a scanner to post the pictures, but what do you guys think from my explanation? crying.gif

thanks

god bless thumbsup.gif

That is really cool and to be honest it doesn't surprise me. There are spirits all around us all the time. The church is a holy place and I agree with my pastors that they (spirits and angels) sit and observe us especially in worship because they too desire to worship God. Now I am no photo expert so even if I saw them I'd not have the first notion what the spots were but if you can find no other logical explaination I think it is safe to say that they are spirts!

Anirbas-

I never heard of spirits sitting and observing us while we worship, that's really interesting, but doesn't surprise me

thanks for the reply thumbsup.gif

Ive heard of people 'feeling' spirits...some kind of subconscious impression or sudden feeling of lightheadedness or ecstacy....

Never felt it myself, though I spend a lot of time round churchyards (Heck, we live pretty much across the street from a cemetary)