Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Blood Angel

Biogenetic engineering projects

3 posts in this topic

ok i'm looking for information on ph34r.gif secret bioengineering projects in the UK or the US, particulary information on "super soldiers" and "zombies" this is a serious post if anyone has anything at all then uh could ya drop us a line here? thumbsup.gif

Hmm well the best bet is to look for Himmler and SS Paranormal . During the WW2 days these people tried to create a "super soldier" or raise the undead. From what I heard they were fairly close. (this is germany btw)

As For US and Uk I haven't really heard of experiments pertaining to this, so i couldn't help you there. Maybe i was of some help....

yeah i heard about the old german WW2 storys, they tested on detainees at concentration camps, (return to castle wolfenstein pc game was based on this) but if i'm right in thinking that the allies captured V2 rocket technology research then they may have also captured any other things like super soldier research. ph34r.gif