Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Military bases

Blood Angel

is there a website that shows addresses and/or location of military bases in the UK the non top secret ones? ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• schadeaux

• uranium101

• Uranium_235

a quick search on google may answer your question for you

lol yeah i tryed google got absoloutbly nothing just BS sites ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

hmm yes but the site is primarily american what i'm really looking for is locations of military bases in the derbyshire area UK particulary near spondon, i looked on ordance survey maps and found nothing but i know for definate that theres a base near there, i'm looking for a friend btw shes pretty spooked out by whats being going on around the area. ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

Your Minister of Defence probably has an office - call it and ask. They will be happy to tell you how many locations and where they are if you ask nice. It will take time though, specific things like that aren't at the finger-tips of the people that answer the phones in large government offices.

You could also try asking you Member of Parliament. Chances are they know the area quite well.

ok dude thanks, me and military types lol like chalk and cheese ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

ok is there ANY in the uk secret bases or secret research centres? and any secret projects in the uk ? ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

Well if we knew of any, they wouldn't be very SECRET, would they? rolleyes.gif

Maybe the UK is just better at keeping secrets than the US.

Hehe true maybe thats whyyou don't hear many conspiracys about britain tongue.gif

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

well, pretty much all military bases are secret in the u.s. i saw one once and man, i have never seen so many snipers pointing there guns at me. there was this sign that said "no civilians past this point. lethal force can and will be used." since the snipers were making me feel uncomfortable we high tailed it out of there. gunsmilie.gif

*cough*bull*cough*

btw i have found a site with the bases that i needed, plus a few extras.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

I dont recall ever hearing of or seeing a base that sais "lethal force authorized" accept for area 51, and your story of snipers on roof tops pointing guns civilians that happen to pass by sounds rather hard to belive.

and on another note snipers are trained to stay hidden if their were snipers you can bet you own ass that you wouldn't be able to see them.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

well, pretty much all military bases are secret in the u.s. i saw one once and man, i have never seen so many snipers pointing there guns at me. there was this sign that said "no civilians past this point. lethal force can and will be used." since the snipers were making me feel uncomfortable we high tailed it out of there.

Yes. Another uranium101 special for everybody on this forum who was born yesterday, or possibly in the early hours of this morning.

hehehe......... I agree, Bullsheet!!!!!!!!!!! I have a particular interest in Military Bases. Esp. the underground, have been to several. Most of the time, you can't get close enough to the inner perimeter, to be able to even see a sniper if there was one. But, blood angel, it is cool that you are intrigued by them, as I am...

Reese

you don't have to believe me. i don't care because i know waht i saw and there was supposed to be a secret project there or something. it was near area fifty one so i wouldn't be suprised. i go on a vacation and come back with disturbing memories as usual. original.gif

you don't have to believe me. i don't care because i know waht i saw and there was supposed to be a secret project there or something. it was near area fifty one so i wouldn't be suprised. i go on a vacation and come back with disturbing memories as usual. original.gif

Breathe Aslan... breathe!!

Somebody bring me a paper bag here!

I dub thee unworthy of my attention uranium so far all i have seen from you is weird story after a even more ridiculous story, from chasing a gray who stole phots with a push bike, to being watched by multiple snipers while hanging round a "secret" base either you drink too much caffiene, or you are in serious need of large amounts of ritalin young boy, you speak so much bull crap that by the time you leave school and become a productive member of society(god willing)you would have spewed enough crap to put the whole fertilizer industry out of buisness.

and btw reese i have discovered 39 bases alone in the uk, i'm putting them down on map if you want them i'll be more than happy to email to you. i'm involved in a on going project at the moment, particulary into the investigation of biological warfare, created and used by secret organisations and military.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

hahaha laugh.gif Area51 you say, you cant even get as close as 10 miles to the base much less then actualy seeing snipers, and there is only one base around area51 and thats one is pretty much the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I was just doing some research on the net, and came across you're discussion so i am new to this (if you didn't guess). My question is, Does anyone know about the military base on the pennines? Has anyone else seen it so that they can confirm it for me? I can't find anything about it on the net, but me and my dad have seen it, and to add to the snipers... we didn't see any of them, but there were signs on the fences like at Area 51 saying that "photography is prohibited". Anyone know??? Thanks for your help!!!

Dave

Oops! I've just realised after reading a bit more of the discussion that i've ended up on a US bulletin board... Sorry, i guess no one will even know where the pennines are, never mind the damn base... hee hee (idiot)

Sorry for wasting you're time...

Dave

Dave,

This is not an exclusively US based board, there are people here from all over the world, including a considerable number from the British Isles.

I'm sure someone will know something about the base that your speaking of, although I personally haven't heard of it before.