Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens on Earth

AlienSama

Do you think its possible that there could be some stranded aliens living on earth that we don't know about? Like stranded grays, and stuff? And another thing, what if they could shape shift? And take form of a human? Anyone think thats possible?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadyLady

• uranium101

• Aslan

• Kaj

It is very possible there are some captured in Area 51.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that some live here, but it's more likely that they are alien-human hybrids, not actual Grays.

well if there are any here, we haven't heard about them! laugh.gif does that answer your question?

Seriously tho, as you may have gathered from my posts across this forum i don't believe Aliens have visited us. In view of this i'd have to say no, i don't think there are any stranded here. But if you presume that Aliens have visited us (which your question does) then think about it logically - If you think that aliens have visited us and abduct humans whenever wherever they like whilst keeping their own existance secret, why would they leave one of their kind stranded on earth, possibly leading to their discovery?

In my mind, if you do think aliens have visited us frequently then there are no stranded aliens. If on the other hand there are stranded aliens that means alien abductions don't exist.

I think life on earth is imported by accident. with a comet...or planted!?!?

Why not...you don´t know that..

Maybe we are the aliens?

We are not separeted from space..not bystanders. we indeed live in this very same cosmos that puzzles us.

most humans only belive in what they can see. (but god of course)

Until someone can explain to me how the space is neverending in a simple way that makes sence...............I dont rule anything out.

Is there anything, concievably, that an alien can't do? Over week or so I've read God-alone-knows how many posts, mainly from ShadyLady, AlienSama and Abducted, that purport to explain the hows and whys of aliens.

So far I've learned that aliens are (in no particular order) telepathic, capable of just about any telekinetic feat that you can think of, breeding with humans to produce 'hybrids', evolving towards a physiology that doesn't require a mouth, possibly able to 'shape-shift', hell-bent on our destruction, loving and caring beings, possessing a latent terrorist bent, frightened of cats, allergic to certain herbs, capable of absorbing nutrients through their skin, responsible for directing human social evolution and only God in heaven knows what else.

It seems to me that 'Aliens' are a catch-all phenonenon, into which people can tip just any potty belief imaginable, it's an eclectic rag-bag of philosophy, conspiracy theory, alternative world history, psychic ability, lies, spurious nonsense and excruiating naivity.

It seems you can't be wrong about them. Any old thing pulled out of my head will be a dead on hit. If I start a thread called Do Aliens produce tidal waves, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions? it's odds on that some fervent Alienite will have answered before teatime telling me that it's actually very, very likely.

I'm not disparaging anybody's belief in aliens per se, here, or belief in abductions or belief in the whole UFO phenomenon as a whole, but I am ranting about this bewildering array of half-baked nonsense that surrounds the whole topic. I mean, there's just no sense of the ridiculous about the subject.

Does anybody agree?

Aslan, you are on your own free will to believe what you want. Like anyone else's theories/opinions here, I will not force them upon you. I only express what I know in MY mind about them. You decide which you want to believe.

That's very gracious of you, thank you.

There could be several meanings behind the comment, unfortunatly, expression is hard to see only in text.

I simply made the comment because it seems by your post that you think I just make these things up. Maybe you think I do, and I will not attempt to stop you from thinking that. But I do not just make these things up, I can assure you that. But then again, who would believe me?

Like The Thing? That would be scary.

I guess really there's no knowing what might happen. Aliens might find it unhosptiable here and die anyway. Who says aliens must drink water or breathe air to survive?

Theyd be most likely Carbon based lifeforms....and require water or oxygen or some other similiar element to survive.

But whos says that some of the animals on the earth we are already accquainted with arent aliens themselves?

But i think more or less Humans are the aliens on this planet.........take it as you like.

please don't ask. she's not from here i tell you, she is a spy, used by the greys to monitor sites about the paranormal to find out how much we know of them, she's probably on jupiter or something right now... she has come to touch our brains w/ her icky fingers... to the bomb shelters! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! screama.gif save yourselves............ mellow.gif

answering the snuff's question, she must read books. i read books too. even though i hate reading boring stuff about theories that are just that-theories.

wait, remeber the rosewell incident? they could be out there, living off the land, until the grays launch a rescue mission to save them.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I do beLieve that Aliens do exist!

I think we are not the only existing Life in the whole Galaxy.

Yes, I do beLieve that Aliens do exist!

I think we are not the only existing Life in the whole Galaxy.

I agree with that. But I don't think that aliens visit as often as people seem to think so.

Hello again,

A few years ago, I met an Angeologist-Psychic lady who told me that I shoul be careful of "Raelians".

Accdg. to my friend, there are some Raelians who walked among us, looking like Human, but deep inside they are "Negative aliens"

Accdg. to her, Archangel Michael & Uriel told her to warn us...these Raelians in truth are worshippers of the Negative Forces.

They believe in "RA" as GOD...thats why they are called RAEL...Ra the Egyptian God of Sun, and EL meaning GOD.

It is said that these RAELians...can used Hypnotic powers to control your mind, and advocates Human cloning....wherein they use Alien dna with human dna...in order to produced a Super-Man type of man..someone who can manipulate time, perform miracles, and heal...

It is said that they will objectively talk and appear to be Asvanced people who practices Universal Love, Co-existence between man and aliens...

But Raelians are Negative life forms who are working for the Negative forces.

...I don't know if this is true....but I trust my friend...I have seen her worked and communicate with her Angels thumbsup.gif