Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Friend's Nightmare

VincentTomVT

My online friend had a nightmare, and I need to know what it means. It could mean that he watches too much horror shows and movies, or there could be a deeper meaning. Here is the dream in his exact words:

"it was like those old episodes of twilight zone the black and white 1's except it was in my city it look real except half in color half in black and white it was about this black cloaked man with 1 eye on his gut 2 eyes on his sides and 1 on his back and 2 on his face except you didnt see his whole body in color only the eyes and only in the black and white part see people passing out in un awake sleep where they were running i saw 1 of my friends passed out in 1 of the trances and they woke up freaked out like they werent alive i explained my theroy to the parent before i passed out in the trance that it was some force in the other world trying to brake threwi walked threw the past of my city people were every where than i saw him he came at me but i snapped out of it before he got methan i took my moms truck and drove up to a red light and stopped and passed outi was in the truck in the past i drove up to a building that was in construction and the tires got trapped between the bircks and i got out to see if i could get it un stuck and i tripped than i saw millions of them the humans in my city started taking there skin off to reveal that they were just the black cloaked peoplethan 1 of them got me a few seconds later the world just vanished and that star guy from the twilight zone said upon the universe in a galaxy of millions 1 small green blue planet exsists no more only that of the world turned black again but there is a human left 6ft 8th grade if your trapped there and you see him please just run for whereever this small boy goes those of cloaks follow and thats the tale of the beings beyond hell and than i woke up sweating"

That... is one... freaky dream, please help my online friend, If you can understand the dream at all.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghostboo

• Phantom

• uranium101

• VincentTomVT

It seems, he saw something before, and it got stuck in his head? Im not shore, can u or ur friend draw a picture of the 'it'?

I suggest going to www.freakydreams.com it may help a bit

I suggest not eating cheese before going to sleep grin2.gif

Most dreams tend to be the brains way of working out recent events. Your friend should think about what recent events he had experienced inhis life just before he dreamt this. If he can draw any parrallels it miht give him insight into what the dream means

recent events? YOU MEAN THAT WAS REAL? i'm never going to sleep again. i'll just keep my eyes open whilst i lie on my back in bed... uppydown.gif maybe i'll turn into some kind of stone. mellow.gif

recent events? YOU MEAN THAT WAS REAL?

I think you're kinda missing the point here...

Please be so kind to read Stuart's post again. And again, and THEN reply...

Man, that must have been some freaky dream. I've had scary nightmares before, but WHOA! Sorry to say, I really can't offer many tips. Maybe your friend should buy a dream catcher. It worked for me.