Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nature, Waterfalls, and Such...

FarvLarion

I wasn't able to put the whole idea in the question, so I'll put the rest of it down here...  What is the best topic to write about so that my friend and I can piece together a book that could take people through an ideal roadtrip where you can go and see waterfalls?

My friend and I are writing this book, (Yes, but we haven't completely figured out what it shall be about yet...) with the intention to try to market it off to National Geographic Society.

I'd appriciate any help with this...

Farv Michael Larion

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FarvLarion

• PurpleStuart

• Mentalcase

• ScaryD

You could do something based on anomolies or the unexplained? :-/ Vortices, haunted :s09 houses, ancient sites, whatever else, and mix it all up.  That would be a cool road trip.  :sg

Farv,

That sounds like a great idea for a book.  Even if someone couldn't go to the places you describe,  they'll still enjoy reading it.  I voted for plants and animals, cause when you get to the location,  it would be good to know if there are wild animals you might encounter,  or poison ivy, etc.    Good luck!  :D

KC

Haunted Road trip - that sounds cool

Hmmm...  That shines new light on the idea.  Well, perhaps I would be much better off working with this idea, but, furthermore, perhaps I could do a series of books and or periodicals on this subject...  I suspect there to be a rather large population of people who would love to see and or read, (Whatever floats there boat, my personally, I like water or honey, but there's another story all together...), and is worth working with.

Well, here's the part where I thank everyone, but, have this strange feeling that once I say thank you, this post will somehow become overwhelmed with people stating their opinions, (Nothing wrong with that by the way...), and I shall be forced to thank everyone once again.  So, to make everything a lot more simple, I shall thank everyone in exactly three business days.  (Henceforth no confusion, unless confusion is a good thing, at which point I'm dull, but, daft.)   :st

Farv Michael Larion   :sr

Today is a good day, but then again, everyday is a good day if you know how to look at it...

Yeah FarvLarion, we are gonna be a bit biased towards anything to do with the paranormal, dontya-no

Well, so what!!!  We're kinda biased here, there is absolutly nothing wrong with that, and I think that having a haunted Road Trip book would really work out well.  This is what I was hoping to achieve here with this question...

Farv Michael Larion   :sj

• 3 weeks later...

Cool. well tells us what you decide to do!