Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Garbage Pail Kids

Inspekta_X

I was surfing the net today and was looking at movie reveiws and stuff, i came across a page of reviews on the Garbage Pail Kids Movie from 1988, Most of you should be familiar with this move, for those who are not just goto google and type in Garbage Pail Kids Movie and you should get a few pages with pics and stuff. Anyway someone wrote a review on the movie and it is the funniest sh** i have read in a while, either they are severley retarted or dont know how to use a keyboard, OMG its a Spinout anywayz original.gif)

====================================================

jamalionerf

the tolladines area of england

Date: 8 August 2002

Summary: SO CUTE!!!!

The kids in this films are so cute, I want to bite it! This movie is about the kidsis on the stickers, the garbage pales, who spend time having fun, having troubles, meeting adventures, and to fell in love. Its not as good as the stickers and the bubblegum, because it's a movie, but is still one of the greatest, and is made to be as good as it can. Every little puppet should win something. A nice one.

Heres the page link - http://us.imdb.com/Title?0093072

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarro

• Althalus

• snuffypuffer

• uranium101

Recommendations

If you like this title, we also recommend...

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989)

blink.gif

I like Bill and Ted...

I don't know if you guys noticed, but there is this thread started by Bizarro about the cards returning to the shelves. The Other Thread!

That review was utter nonsense. But yeah, loved the stickers, glad to see them back. And Bill and Ted, they rock.

Many people think old age is a disease, something to be thwarted if possible. But someone has said that if any period is a disease, it is youth Age is recovering from it.

--T. C. Myers

Hey, don't knock the eighties, we didn't have to wear helmets while we rode our bikes. I've had all kinds of head injuries and I turned out fine.

huh.gif where am I?

I like the 80's too, the music was good, the shows were good (thundercats anyone). the only thing wrong with it was the clothes.

most of the hair styles were bad yes, but there was one or two only, that were not bad.

But at the time, nobody thought they were bad. It was just the way folks were.

uranium, don't go dissing the time before you were born.

anyone with a 80s' mullet should be arrested by the authorities on site and detained until the monstrous thing can be removed.....and thundercats ruled..

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

and thundercats ruled

My brother and I used to watch this all the time along with Transformers, He-Man and She-Ra, G.I. Joe, oh how I could go on. I was (and still am) a bit of a tomboy. The eighties rocked! grin2.gif

It doesn't matter where the mullets came from (all though i think it may have something to do with aliens lol) scared.gif they are still evil and must be destroyed!!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

80's was the bomb, some hair was bad, some was kool, the music set a turning point in history, The clothes were great, they are all back in fashion now, most designer places you goto today are bringing back 80's fashion. Love it or hate thou original.gif

• 4 weeks later...