Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something strange, in the neighborhood...

FarvLarion

This is beyond insane...

My car was mowed down by a tree.  So I called the police about to it so that they may write an accident report for my insurrance sompany, but, instead of that, they arrested me.

For what, for claiming a false 911 call.  When it was clear that there was a tree on my car, and that the wind pushed it over being that it was more than dead for quite the while as it looked.  I can't help to wonder if I was targeted by some large or small goverment group because of something, being that the police report says that "He admited that he took a hammer to his car to claim an incorrect insurance claim to receive money..."  Need I further my sudden anger for them???   I put this under this catagory because of with everything that I have found by looking really closely at what was in front of our eyes, and what was tucked away where soceity never makes an appearance.  But then again, I might just be looking for something when all it might be is a cop that had nothing better to do, or was just p***ed off that day.

Has anything I wrote right now make any sense whatsoever?

Farv Michael Larion  

:s08 :s07 :s08 :s07 :s08

Tax, Title, and License Fees Apply, See Dealer For Further Details...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FarvLarion

• Homer

• PurpleStuart

• SpaceyKC

Well, then...

At least the only thing that I have succeded to do, is express my anger towards someone...henceforth I am relativily happy even if I was unable to express myself in a more, understandable way.

Farv,

I think the police were far too lenient on you. Public execution should be in order here. Knocking a tree down with your hammer and claiming it's the wind. People knocking down trees with hammers to land on their own cars for insurance money is on the rise in my neighborhood, and someone should be made as an example  >:(

p.s. Just kidding Farv, I would be angry too if it happened to me

Well, I tries the tree bit once, it didn't work...  Needless to say, it landed on the house. :s04  Kidding...

Farv Michael Larion

• 4 weeks later...

How did this situation work out in the end Farv?

Either there is more to it than what we know or the cop just felt like barking up your tree  ;)  ( Bad pun) But all in all... i`d a been p***ed. Really p***ed.

what was the final outcome?

That's the whole thing Mystify - he was p***ed!! :st

I tried "I swerved to avoid a moth" but it didn't work either - I guess moth's don't count for much in the eyes of the Law!!

;D

I wonder how many 'abductees' try to use abduction as an excuse for car accidents?

It would sound better than "I just had too much to drink"  or  "That tree just jumped right out in front of me!"   ;D

• 6 months later...

Well, considering that it wasn't a life threatening emergency he should've called the police on a line thats not reserved for emergencies. I know it seems like an emergency at the time, but if you were to live in a heavily populated area where emergency calls came in 20 a every other second. Well you see my point, I think it is commonly referred to officers discretion.

When my truck was broken into one night and the next morning I found the dastardly dead I called the police on 911 and when the officer arrived he told me that he could arrest me for the making of a false 911 call, but let it go because it was one of those days where who knows what was going on.