Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlienSama

Is my house haunted?

7 posts in this topic

Sometimes I wonder if my house could be haunted? A guy shot himself in the attic before we moved in. Sometimes, the computer goes off. But other then that everything is calm. Anyway, in my basement there is a carving outline of a soldiers head on the wall, and my neighbor has an indian as well as my grandmother(they live on the same block). I also heard this spot is an indian burial ground. So, what are the chances of my house being haunted?

your comuter goes off, have you got it fully updated?

also a guy shot himself in the head in the attic, it is possible but unlikely that you could have a replay ghost, but if there is one, it would only play out the actual shooting and nothing more, and most certainly not be able to effect anything.

The carving on the wall, is it a plaque or a engraving or what?

if so cool.gif

So I would say your chances of having a ghost is about 0%

Al is dead right.

The chances of your house being haunted are probably about the same as any other continuously inhabited location, but the probability that you have a ghost at work in your house right now is puddling ignomiously around the zero mark.

Not to worry. A quick afternoon's dabble in the black arts should soon sort that out - if you really want a ghost.

why'd he shoot himself? what an idiot........ thumbdown.gifgunsmilie.gif

Yes, it must be inordinately difficult for somebody as viviacious and popular as you to wonder why somebody would be so desperate as to take their own life.

Another almost superhumanly perceptive comment, Uranium101, and I for one thank you.

If there's no activity in your house I'd say you don't have a ghost.

why'd he shoot himself in the head? what an idiot. thumbdown.gif wait, didn't i just say that? oh my head... anyway, if he was depressed or angry or something, i imagine shooting himself in the head would ease his sorrows. original.gifwink2.gif