Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

medical secrets

GIZZIE

Well, my post on dowsing hasn't appeared, so far to have given me the info I wanted.  However, patience is a virtue that I am trying to achieve.

Does this subject create any more interest:

If I told you that secret wards exist in hospitals, laboratories exist where the strangest human births (some perhaps not so human if one saw the film Rosemary's Baby) are kept (God only knows why) and these strange births are some of the most hideous imaginable (two heads, serious deformities etc, etc).

The secret is as well kept as the formula of Coca Cola but they exist and as for human cloning  - it's  case of been there, seen it , wrote the book, refused the play and am negotiating the film rights etc.

What would you say?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIZZIE

• PurpleStuart

• Homer

• Magikman

[blue]

I would say: "could you please complete your 'If...' sentence in paragraph 3 as it does not have a main clause...?"

:sg

[/blue]

What proof do you have Gizzie, tell us more...

This should prove to be more than interesting!  I'm interested, I am looking forward to more info. if anything should arise...

Farv Michael Larion   :sj

Well, I can't in all honesty, say that I have personal proof but.............if you  have ever visited any medical museums, you will have seen all sorts of gruesome items in their "pickle jars" such as 2 headed foetuses, babies with cloven feet etc, etc , and what about the "wolf children", Siamese twins, the poor old Elephant Man....................?!

I remember reading (and I apologise for not being able to give you the title, it was many years ago) a book concerning Modern Coverups and the part I refer to was called Ward X.  If you go look at the pictures of Chinese Alien on the site, you may well think, as I do, that this is not an alien at all, but a poor deformed oriental baby (for me, it's the eyes) that someone has decided to make money out of.

What is the URL for this site with the picture of this alien?

Oh, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!

it's on this site under photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, I don't mean to be rude but........................this site is great - don't you ever look at it?

Please LB, DON'T tell me off

What do the pictures on this site have to do with laboratories and hospitals and secret, strange births and the like. Unless you mean Chupacabras, Bigfoot and aliens are really some kind of medical experiment :-/

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

Who mentionned anything about Big Foot, etc. Not moi

I merely said that if you look at the Chinese Alien and Alien in a bodybag, they look (only my opinion) like they could be what  I'm trying to get feed back on.

As for Big Foot, I'm quite prepared to believe it exists - it's just a shame that  the photos that I have seen so far, appear to be of a man dressed up in a gorilla suit - similar to the Loch Ness monster (not that it's in a gorilla suit, I just mean, rather obvious hoaxes).

At the end of the day, I think the average person will believe in what they want to believe and what is fed to them. I'm glad to be able to participate in a Forum where peopleappear to be non average and have inquisitive minds and loads of imagination.

I know you didn't specifically mention Bigfoot. In fact you didn't mention anything specific in the photograph section, merely implied it's what you were referring to when you started this thread. The things I previously mentioned is what I saw when looking into the photograph section, and couldn't understand what you were referring to. Now I get it    Some of those alien photos look as though they could be some kind of medical experiment...interesting...

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

Oh Pleeeeeeese yourself - i obviously hadn't seen it otherwise i wouldn't of asked, i'm not in the habit of asking questions that i already have the answers for. Your post said "the site" not "this site" so thats what caused the confusion, though i'm sure SaRuMaN will be pleased to hear that he runs 'The Website'.  :D

That said i will go find and have a lookysee

Hmmm mixed with yeuk! :o

Yes, that is the sort of thing I was referring to.

Rather sad and certainly grotesque, but a perfect "tool" for creating aliens.  I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but it seems to me that all the alien photos, certainly the ones I've seen, all look the same.

Most, if not all, of those babies are the result of radiation (like the baby with 2 heads) but i think you could be right about some of them (being medical experiments) because some of the pictures, in perticular the baby with only a foot below it's waist, had stitch marks on it's body like it was part of an experiment or something

Dowdy, i'm not sure whether those effects were caused by radiation, if what that website states is true and it's a 19th century collection. Well definately not medical experiments with radiation as Roentgen only discovered X-Rays in 1895/96.

Indeed, you are right about the deformities not being due to radiation; deformed births have been "birthing" throughout the ages.

With regard to the authenticity of the site, I would vote for yes.  I live in Montpellier (SOF) where there is a medical museum (I  haven't had the courage to go) and you are warned before you enter that you will see some very grotesque "things".  My sister is a doctor who replied when asked if she wanted to visit the museum that she had seen enough deformities and weird "things"  whilst training and she didn't particularly want to go and see a collection of formaldehyde soaked specimens.

What about the medical experiments the Nazis performed?  I'm sure the most terrible atrocities were committed and covered up

To go back to the original question, yes I believe in the secret ward theory.

Two of my sisters were nurses in hospitals here in Sheffield and they both told me there was a particular floor in one hospital where special clearance was needed to enter.

One rumour I heard (from multiple scources) told of a child who was born a "blob" with only an orifice for a mouth and the internal organs of a female. She was fed intravenously and nad to be kept alive by law because she was not on life support machines and she had some brain activity.

The hospital in question has now closed down and I wonder what they have done with the "patients" from that ward.

By the way, not too far from this question, is the one about- Would you be a parent to a genetically altered child if that child could save the lfe of your present child who has a life threatening disease??

SP,

I remember when that couple, who were in the news,  because they had a second daughter so their first born could have a bone marrow transplant.  After thinking about it,  I realized that they now have two healthy daughters,  where they eventually wouldn't have had any.  

I don't know about 'genetically altered', though.  What does that mean?  Would that be a dangerous thing to do?  How do you know,  after giving permission,  what they might do in secret?  :s01

I'm so glad that someone else has also heard about this and has had it "confirmed" by family members in the medical world.

As for your question, Well.......................considering that it would take 9 months or so for the child to be born, the other child may well have died, After birth, I have no idea how long it would take before the genetically altered child would be able to help the other child.

How would you genetically alter it?  Why not just keep the new and healthy child instead of the old and unhealthy one?!  Sorry for having written such a "sick" thing - no offence meant to anyone, I promise. I have a horrible feeling that that is exactly what could happen in the future though.  Having just read an article about a man who wanted people to pay him money to watch him cut off his feet with a homemade guillotine, I fear for the future of mankind!

I honestly don't know would be my answer - it's as bad as Sophie's Choice and a dilemma I would not like to find myself in.

Don't fear for mankind - it's always been that way, just the mediums on offer have changed.

As for Genetically altered Children - "Gattaga" anybody...

Two of my sisters were nurses in hospitals here in Sheffield and they both told me there was a particular floor in one hospital where special clearance was needed to enter.

What you seem to be referring to is an isolation ward. Most major hospitals have them, primarily to protect others from becoming exposed to highly contagious diseases, thus the need for 'special' clearance, or protecting the seriously ill from exposure to outside contamination.

There have always been human mutations, deformities can result when giving life. Human abnormalities are caused by a wide range of genetic and chemical defects, as well as exposure to radiation. They may be 'hidden' from us so as not to infringe on our 'delicate' sensibilities, not because they happen to be the result of some horrendous 'experiment' gone wrong.

The idea that any hospital or medical institution is conducting 'secret' human cloning experiments is both absurd and ludicrous. There are way too many people involved in the operation of both facilities, and the risk of discovery to great for secrecy to succeed. Not to mention the consequences any institution would face if exposed. Look to what happened to the 'Raelien" researchers who were discovered, if you want an example. It is still a possibility, however, only in a more remote and highly secretive location. Greed is a very tempting carrot to dangle, morality and decency be damned. Something tells me we would never be privy to that research, not for a long while, anyway.

Magikman  :sh

Magikman - I wasn't inferring the use of experimentation at all. I was just stating what I've heard, without comment, for eveyone to draw thier own conclusions.

Sheff,

Neither was I implying that you were, that's why I copied your quote, just to suggest that it may have been an isolation ward that they were describing. The reference made to the 'experimentation' is in a seperate paragraph and was meant as a response to the original post.

Magikman  :)

MY ORIGINAL POST DOESN'T MENTION EXPERIMENTATION OF ANY KIND: It simply talks about secret wards in hospitals/laboratories where extreme deformities are kept.

Of course, experiments are carried out (they don't necessarily have to horrendous ones).   Horrendous medical experiments were carried out by the Nazis, there is documented proof about this and whilst they didn't perhaps manage cloning or genetically altered infants, they were experts at "breeding the Master Race, referred to as Ayrans.  This was the race that Hitler dreamt of for his world domination plan.

I am quite sure that a human clone exists somewhere -if govt secrets, top secret places exist, then I see no reason why a clone shouldn't have already been cloned.