Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

american secret project?

uranium101

i saw on the history channel that the goverment may have another secret project. a mysterious wingless "jet" has been seen and even photographed by witnesses. it leaves a jet stream which looks like a regular one except it has "donuts" around it. this jet stream has also been photographed. what do you think??? original.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• uranium101

• Pale_Horse

• Uranium_235

There was a really cool picture of a 'normal' military fighter jet going through the sound barrier which some one posted quite a while back (i think it may of been MM who posted it?). That created a 'donut' shaped contrail.

yeah its the aurora that is supposed to leave thos type of contrails, it has also been reported that in the areas surrounding area 51 a loud boom can be heard in the sky then the strange contrails are visible. I also have a recording from area51 ATC where they mention an aircraft called "fastmover", give me your e-mail if you want me to send it to you.

i knew aura didn't have enough silibles... but that thing said that "americans have probably discovered some kind of antimatter energy"... that makes me proud to be an american. wiggle.gif

americans discovering how to mass produce antimatter laugh.gif , with current human technology it would cost 12 trillion dollars and more time then the us has even been around to produce a single gram of antimatter. If there plane was powered by a matter/antimatter reaction, the person whp photographed this plane would be dead do to radiation poisoning, any one else who was around it for that matter would be dead or dying from cancer. The radiation relesed would be too large for the governemtn to cover up.

PS the pic your refering to i think is the one that some guy took of a F18/A hornet breaking the sound barrier i saw it today forgot the link i'll hunt it down for you if you want it.

Yeah i'm pretty sure it was a Hornet. The picture is actually posted on this forum somewhere, ages ago, but i dunno if it's still there or if it was on one of the threads that have been lost. Yeah if you can easily find it post the link

Here it is, originally posted by J6P (where IS he?).

Link

Cheers phantom!

Yes where has he got too?

Yeah last tie J6P posted was over a month ago. there again i'm hardly one to talk about disappearing from the forum for months at a time! grin2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
i saw on the history channel that the goverment may have another secret project. a mysterious wingless "jet" has been seen and even photographed by witnesses. it leaves a jet stream which looks like a regular one except it has "donuts" around it. this jet stream has also been photographed. what do you think??? original.gif

why would they say that on television hmmm? grin2.gif