Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This'n That #8 - Near Death Experiences

Saru

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nancy

• Saru

• Starlyte

• Agent_21

Top Posters In This Topic

Fascinating article Nancy! I was blown away by this story reguarding Pam's "smoking gun". I haven't read a lot about NDE's, but am intrigued to read more about them. Amazing stuff. w00t.gif

Fascinating article Nancy! I was blown away by this story reguarding Pam's "smoking gun". I haven't read a lot about NDE's, but am intrigued to read more about them. Amazing stuff. w00t.gif

starlyte,

Thank you for reading..... I hope this does lead to further research.

Those who have experienced NDE's have been attempting for hundreds

of years to gain credibilty.

Now, the question remains..... "When" is ......... death? huh.gif

Nancy

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that's a fascinating article.

A couple of months ago I recorded a TV program about NDEs. Unfortunately I stupidly recorded over about 95% of it. However, the short section I did see was very interesting indeed. This concerned a lady who had been blind from birth. She needed an operation for a serious medical condition and during the procedure she found herself drawn out of her body.

She couldn't comprehend what was happening at first, until it struck her that she was seeing...for the first time in her life! The 'thing' on the operating table was her own body. Still she found herself rising, away from the theatre and up to some level where people-shaped figures congregated. They seemed to be composed, she said, of light or energy of some kind.

Ultimately this out of body adventure ended abruptly as she re-entered her body to regain consciousness...and blindness, which must have given rise to some mixed emotions.

Ultimately this out of body adventure ended abruptly as she re-entered her body to regain consciousness...and blindness, which must have given rise to some mixed emotions

Thank you for sharing this....... I cannot imagine what she must have and perhaps is STILL going through....... oh my crying.gif

Nancy, that was fascinating, and gave me goosebumps. I agree that they should do more research on NDE's for themto be understood better. thumbsup.gif

connecian....... thumbsup.gif

Maybe, JUST maybe.......... This progress will allow others to come forward, without too much fear of being "boo hooed"