Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animals

SurfnHorseLuvr007

Um my best friends cat hissed at things that weren't there and in the middle of the night, we saw something bright walking outside. What do you think it was?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SurfnHorseLuvr007

• uranium101

• Phantom

• snuffypuffer

do you live by one of them nuclear power plants? i do, it's only like, 3 miles away too.

I think you need to clarify what it is you saw, something bright could have been anything.

by bright i mean like a yellowy-greenish human figure standing in the front yard.........and by the cat hissing..........she was inside the house not looking out any windows in the dark. cat.gifthumbsup.gif

Well its a well covered theory that Cats and dogs can see things humans cant.

So perhaps something like that?

don't know what you saw, what did it do?

Perhaps you only think you saw it. Did it leave any proof of being there? Things that stand around tend to leave marks on the ground.

It could have been a ghost, but ya never know. I've also heard that animals are more likely to see ghosts because of their night vision or infra red, is it?

Hmmm you saw something glowing in the front yard and you found it to be unusual.....so why didn't you grab a camera? huh.gif

Hmmm you saw something glowing in the front yard and you found it to be unusual.....so why didn't you grab a camera? huh.gif

Probably because you cannot make a photo of something you clearly made up?

This "creature" has evolved from "something bright" that was "walking" into "a yellowy-greenish human figure" that "just stood there"...

Please don't insult our intelligence, we have too many adolescent storytelling as it is... Would everybody stop crying wolf, please.

Please don't insult our intelligence, we have too many adolescent storytelling as it is... Would everybody stop crying wolf, please.

maybe it was a glowing non moving wolf, that crys....

*trys to stifle a laugh*

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

We had no camera. Um.....I know we saw it there!! If you don't beleive me that's fine but I know what we saw.

Hey, it would be easier to believe you if you'd give a better explanation of what it is you saw.

Yep good question Neen

...and urmmm... like.... could it have been someone in a reflective jacket?? like the type the Police or road workers wear????

But hey if the cat hissed at it ...oooohhh it must be something..Spooky!! Yikes!! ohmy.gifph34r.gif

OK!! Let me re-enact what happend.

My friend and I were about to fall asleep when she looked out the window. She saw something greenish-yellowish standing in her yard. It didn't move but in like 5 minutes it was gone. OK?! She didn't know what it was at the time because it was the middle of the night!! Ok So there. And the cat hissing at things is a whole different topic!!-----> Another night at my same friends house, we were watching a movie when Sweety, the cat, started hissing at things that weren't there. I don't know what it was but she was. DOES THAT CLEAR THINGS UP A BIT?! w00t.gifbounce.gif

DOES THAT CLEAR THINGS UP A BIT?! w00t.gif   bounce.gif

No need to shout... and it doesn't clear things up a bit... original.gif

Your story seems to change every post...

OK, to sum it up your friend, about to fall asleep standing in front of a window saw a glowing yellow-greenish manlike figure moving, no standing , for five minutes, thought of it as very strange, didn't have a chance to get a camera, didn't have a chance to warn anybody else about this strange phenomenon and, after it left, decided to go to sleep, hopefully lying down in her bed this time.

Be honest now, if somebody told you the same.. wouldn't you be a little skeptical about it? huh.gif

sounds lik a big boogersnitchel to me.. glowing green things don't tend to stand in peoples yards in the middle of the night.. and if you did see or your friend whatever.. i think it might be kinda hard to sleep after that... don't you? blink.gif

I've also heard that animals are more likely to see ghosts because of their night vision or infra red, is it?

Almost everyone I know wants to be able to see in the dark or at least have one of those. I don't know. If you could see in the shadows and everything, would you really want to see whats there? Or maybe iots just my overactive imagination, lol.

As for what the glowing thing was, I don't know. The cat could have been hissing at something else, but then again, maybe not. Who knows?

Anmd I dunno what I'm talking about, so I'll leave now, lol. bye

~Becky