Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Tillghast

UFO?

6 posts in this topic

Okay, one night, maybe a year ago, i saw something weird. I dunno what i could have, but heres the story... One night i was trying to sleep, it was pretty foggy out, about 10:30ish. Then these two gigantic lights, they were very very very big, appeared. They circled each other, in a rotacion or something. One then flew off bu the other stayed and stayed rotating. Then that one dissapered, then i look at the clock and its about 11:05... what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifscared.gifscared.gifabduct.gif

In the absence of any other information I would suggest that you had yourself a wee little dream.

Seriously though, King Pillow, what kind of response are you hoping for here? (*) I'm tired of people starting these threads on the basis of some vague, detail-sparse, and half-remembered incident that happened to them long ago.

I'm not saying it didn't actually happen but I'm saying that nobody could possibly make an informed judgement with the information that you've provided. And when I see stories like that, I'm afraid that I'm immeadiately suspicious - or at the very least dismissive. And I can't see that anybody else would be that much different.

It's just nothing. There's nothing to work with. Why start a thread with such scant information?

(*) Actually, I suspect I know what response you're hoping for here. Maybe I'm being uncharitable but the number of 'younger' forum members claiming to have had umpteen number of paranormal experiences is bewildering.

could it have been lights of a vehicle of some sort??? or spot lights reflected off the clouds? or something else??? alien.gif

I agree completely with Aslan here

Saw an similar thing when 2 birds were playing high up in the air when the sun was set...Sunsets happen slow in northern parts....( especially in summertime )its there even when u don´t see it.

I thought it was something else but discovered that it only was 2 birds of some sort playing.

It could also have been some other kind of light reflected on a flying animal.( in your case )

And it is hard to tell how big an light/object is when u don´t know what it is.

Just a tought. dontgetit.gif

ADDED COMMENT: Maybe bats then..(u101)

birds in the night playing around have a magical light come from nowhere and bounce off them thus revealing the lights that kp saw. birds need to sleep too man.