Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Diminisch

Drivers story

6 posts in this topic

I heard this story way back in grade 5 so my memory is a little vague.

Scotts an honest salesman (if there is such a thing) and hes out on business a lot, by alot i mean 2 hours at home a week. One night driving back from a trip, he finally took 3 days off work to spend some time with the kids, he was passing through and old town at 3 AM. he was slowly falling asleep and snapping back out of it once in a while. he past about 3 other towns before he got home. he parked the car in the drive way but noticed that someone had gotten rid of the mailbox he used to have there. "Wiered" he thought, "Must have been those dam kids again". He walked up to the front door, fiddled with the key a little but then finally got it inside the lock but it wouldnt fit, "Wife must have changed locks again," after all he was a salesman.....threats are nothing new. He shut his eyes again, slowly passing out he leaned on the door and to his surprise the door opened. "Now this is really F&%)ed" up he thought, " She would never leave the door open at this time of night in this kind of neighborhood" But it was late at night so he disregarded that fact, walked inside and closed the door, locking it of course. Scott took his shoes off but he couldnt quiet make it up the stairs to the bedroom so he decided to crash on the couch, which for some reason seemed a lot bigger to him. but nevertheless he fell asleep.

At about 5AM Sammy got up to go to the bathroom, she was a light sleeper and her bladder isnt what it used to be. As she walked to the bathroom she heard something inside the house. She checked on the kids, they were fast asleep. She stood in silence and waited, she heard it again and rememberd that her husband is supposed to come back soon, but he is supposed to come back in 2 days. So she grabs a frying pan out of the kitchen and makes her way to the origin of the noise. Suddenly she sees a shadow lying on the couch and of course instinctivly goes to bash its brains out. And she succeeded

It turns out that Scott was 50 Kms away from home in a house that looked exactly like his did. he aciddently walked inside of it and fell asleep thinking it was his, Sammy who lived in the house was scared and hit him a few times.

He survived with a brain concuision.

Don't remember where or when this happened though sorry. And i altered the names i dont remember them.

:(

l remember hearing this story before l can't remember if l read it somewhere or saw it on tv , it's possible it could have happen but l believe it is an urban legend .

ok! I swear last year in november my boyfriend gets up around 3 am (we live in a huge complex with duplexes) and he see's someone on our couch, he thinks its my oldest son Weston who lives with us but he clearly notices those aren't weston's shoes and weston (who is almost albino) has a bit of a tan, well rick goes back to bed and hen gets up at 5:30am to get ready for work and he decides to shake weston up and send him to bed upstairs,,,yeah well it wasn't weston it was guy he had never seen before, so does rick wake him up and ask what the "HEdouble hockeysticks" are you doing in my house, noooo he wakes me up and ask's who is the guy on the couch.....

ok heres me :unsure2:

then rick goes upstairs to ask the kids, (I know you are all going WTF)

he asks the kids who is downstairs on the couch? and the kids look like this :sleepy:

anyway after watching sherlock holmes try and solve the case I said wake him up and ask him, well the guy was my neighbors brother in law and they were partying

after a football game and he was so drunk he came into the wrong house, and passed out, now mind I can pick on rick all I want about this story because I couldn't understand why he would think we knew who this guy was and why the heck didnt he just wake him up in the first place!, but whenever I mention it he says, Yeah and who didn't lock the door? in which case I notice something in the corner and runaway, So I think this Urban Legend is real as it happened to me~

:P

wow is this is true i hope that guy healed up ok what a bummer, but i can imagine it happening although there have been some other urban legands similar in structure to this one if it is, ie.... the old lady chasing away car theifs with a gun and then finds out its not her car.

wow i cant belive it actually happened to someone! Maybe thats how the story got started,from suenamilyn, and then people just changed it around and it became what i have heard lol

oh cool I am an urban legend! I thought I was the chupacabra though :sk lol