Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

aliens......

Abducted

hmmmm...have you ever thought about the fact that if aliens did take over the earth what they would do with us....eat us,make us slaves,kill us,still do experiments...the possibilites are endless.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• SkyWatcher

• AndyThorley

• uranium101

You misused the word 'fact' in your post. You said fact, and in the same sentence only two words away is the word 'if', and further in the same sentence you talk about the endless 'possibilities'.

Just thought you should know that the word 'fact' has no meaningful place in your post original.gif

true homer but what if aliens did take over...what do you think they would do?

I think they would install me as the Supreme Leader of Earth, and then relinquish all authority to me, where they would then be rounded up and enslaved original.gif

Homer's not taking over, I am. Gonna straighten this whole thing out. First thing, flying robot cars for everyone. Second thing, gonna put a stop to those pesky anal probes. From now on, they have to take you to dinner and a movie first, and tell you they love you. Just not fair any other way.

Are you threatening me, Uranium? That's just not nice, you shouldn't make threats to your almighty leader. I'm gonna have to vaporize you, and you won't get a flying robot car.

snuffypuffer,

If you can make my flying robot car turbo charged, I'll be happy to have you take over. thumbsup.gif

As far as the probing goes, it aint so bad after you get used to it w00t.gif

wait till i tell the goverments of america and israel (my personal faves)! they shall put an end to your hover car conspiracy!!!! i need a lawyer, and i'll see you both in court!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Indoctrinate us and make us their slaves, workers, meat shields and guinea pigs.

This is, of course, assuming aliens feel our planet is worth bothering with. I dont know about them, but I certainly wouldnt want a planet who's inhabitants have never gone for more than 20 years without breaking out into wars and killing each other.

hey all iv been reading your posts, and i have came to the conclusion that you think that aliens are here to take over the world, well your all wrong, I, i mean alliens are not wanting this simple planet. they are here to get resources and other stuff, we, i mean they are not here for people, they are here to get idea's and we still dont understand why you all fight wars, is what you call it . and what is the point of killing people for simple things like money, well i dont get it but ok, i hope your planet likes they way its run and hope you have fun doing all the stuff you do.

alien.gif ogernot letnor morcha. alien.gif

Ahhh but what if the Aliens are here to help us in our spiritual quest so we can reach the next level. We'll have guidance when we ascend so that we don't blow ourselves up, or them. wink2.gif

Is it just me, or in that last post, is Ghostfacekillha rather cunningly suggesting that he is actually an alien ?

Is it just me, or in that last post, is Ghostfacekillha rather cunningly suggesting that he is actually an alien ?

I thought that too....

then I saw some ludicrous suggestions that the post made (aliens want our technology...thats classic) and it totally put me off the idea tongue.gif

Ok that was different, ghostfaces post was unusual to say the least.

Quick question though, whats the latin under ghostfaces post?

Well...if they come and are hostile..we got 3 choices.

1 Fight them.

2 Hide

3 Kiss some alien butt. (Homers butt too if necessary)

Maybe all 3 choises in that order hehehe laugh.giflaugh.gif

I punched it into google and it laughed at me. grin2.gifblink.gif

I punched it into google and it laughed at me. grin2.gifblink.gif

You sure it's Latin? Looks like it may be Klingon... dontgetit.gif

Well i'll be dipped in gauch, it does look klingon doesn't it? tongue.gif