Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

object next to the moon

bob moy

say, i was watching CNN last night and they casually mentioned that there was an object next to our moon and that astronomers had named it after Zennas' cohort

and that was it...pardon me but this sounds pretty important to me!!??!!

is it the planet Neberu as told by zacharia sitchen?? is it a planetoid???

what is it??? anybody know more about it, heard about it??

thanks, bob moy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• PadawanOsswe

• Frosty

• Burning Love

Top Posters In This Topic

Planet X isn't coming. It's not real. Never was. Nibiru is 100% bullpoo. Sitchin was a nut. Period.

After re-reading what you said, You're talking about the real 10th Planet's (Xena) moon, read about it here

edit for language.

Edited by Fluffybunny

No, there isn't any new object near our moon...I think everyone would have noticed that.

It's in relation to the recently discovered 10th planet. Apparently, planet #10 (aka Xena) has a moon. They've dubbed it "Gabrielle".

This has absolutely nothing at all to do with the PlanetX/Nibiru nonsense.

As I said before you in my modified post. But I did have it edited before you posted your reply :)

Oops! Sorry Kaze, I didn't see your edit. :tu:

so what? There is lots of crap out in space.

Is that your scientific opinion?

so what? There is lots of crap out in space. Put down the pipe for just one second.

ya its probably space junk

theres a growing ring around our planet

- yeah

is this what you saw? user posted image

lol, dont worry about it, just an ancient forerunner instalation that NASA covers up.

lol, dont worry about it, just an ancient forerunner instalation that NASA covers up.

It looks like the sun to me...

Is this what your talking about?

The astronomers who claim to have discovered the 10th planet in the Earth's solar system have made another intriguing announcement: it has a moon.

While observing the new, so-called planet from Hawaii last month, a team of astronomers led by Michael Brown of the California Institute of Technology spotted a faint object trailing next to it. Because it was moving, astronomers ruled it was a moon and not a background star, which is stationary.

The moon discovery is important because it can help scientists determine the new planet's mass. In July, Brown announced the discovery of an icy, rocky object larger than Pluto in the Kuiper Belt, a disc of icy bodies beyond Neptune. Brown labeled the object a planet and nicknamed it Xena after the lead character in the former TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess."

:unsure2::hmm::blink::geek:

WE are the forerunner!!!! We wiped ourselves out with the flood and crash landed on a beautiful planet called earth were we had to start from scratch.

WE are the forerunner!!!! We wiped ourselves out with the flood and crash landed on a beautiful planet called earth were we had to start from scratch.

what? only the feds are supposed to know that. shhh

................ :ph34r:

It looks like the sun to me...

not the sun, the ring-world hovering next to the moon

Oops! Sorry Kaze, I didn't see your edit. :tu:

Is that your scientific opinion?

1. There is a lot of crap in space.

2. There is a lot of crap in space, what is the significance?

3. There is a lot of crap in space, what is the significance, and why can you not post a link?

1. There is a lot of crap in space.

2. There is a lot of crap in space, what is the significance?

3. There is a lot of crap in space, what is the significance, and why can you not post a link?

To address #1. and 2. ; Just because there is "a lot of crap in space" doesn't mean that any of this "crap" is Planet X tooling through space on a collision course with the Earth...that's what I was getting at. In order to convince anyone (at least most people I know) that there's some large, yet somehow invisible object bearing down on us, there's going to have to be some actual evidence.

As for #3. ; I'm confused here, I was simply saying to Kaze that I hadn't seen his link to the same information (due to it being an edit).

To address #1. and 2. ; Just because there is "a lot of crap in space" doesn't mean that any of this "crap" is Planet X tooling through space on a collision course with the Earth...that's what I was getting at. In order to convince anyone (at least most people I know) that there's some large, yet somehow invisible object bearing down on us, there's going to have to be some actual evidence.

As for #3. ; I'm confused here, I was simply saying to Kaze that I hadn't seen his link to the same information (due to it being an edit).

Please, it was said there was an object near the moon, earth? Not niburu, the fantasy planet.

So now show you links/evidence for claiming that the fantasy planet is on a crash course for earth.

Please, it was said there was an object near the moon, earth? Not niburu, the fantasy planet.

To my knowledge there is no new object near Earth's moon. The moon in question was that of the newly discovered "planet" #10, aka Xena.

So now show you links/evidence for claiming that the fantasy planet is on a crash course for earth.

Hold the show here! I do not think there is any fantasy planet heading right for us. However, there are some other people who do believe this stuff.

Take a look at this site, Zeta Talk. Now, this lady has taken the belief in Sitchin's mystery planet to quite an extreme. This is the nonsense I was referring to, and once again I will repeat, I do not think any of these claims are valid (heck, these claims aren't even sane!).

please explain

you cant see the artificial ring world in this picture? :huh:

please explain

Ever play the game Halo? :rolleyes: