Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House of the unholy

Creepy_Steve

Yes I know, I just hate it when people blame things like TV,Toys and other stuff for their problems and actions.

Sign of weakness and sheer stupidety imo.

Yes I know, I just hate it when people blame things like TV,Toys and other stuff for their problems and actions.

Sign of weakness and sheer stupidety imo.

I hear you on that one.

CreepySteve, where are you getting those posts? I'll buy a pint or two of Sam Adams to speak with that guy if I could contact him through whatever boards you got that off.

This site:

Page 1

So if these stories are real they would know how to get in contact with these people.

At the bottom you see retun to the house of the unholy, that's the one.

Shoot, I was hoping it was a forum like this one so I could PM them directly. Guess it'll take a bit more work :(

ya it shows inresponsibility when the blame toys or tvs, but i was just joking :P

so yeah i see not many ppl have foudn info on this

damnit,i'm in canada,too far to travel

yeah and I live on the other side of the Atlantic, so no dice for me either. :tu:

I did a search and this is the closest thing I could find. Theres a Ramsey Rd in Hockessin, Delaware. I found it on Terraserver-USA .

post-735-1129138253_thumb.jpg

Edited by LisaMHD

It seems to me that if anyone really wanted to find out what was going on at the house they would just grab some video cameras, get about 10-15 people together and walk right up to the front door, or the guard shack for that matter. That would kind of ruin the fun of being a little scared and exploring it at night with a small group though ;)