Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pics from New Harry Potter Film

Kira

thought you'd like to have a looky

wave a wand

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sukato-San

• Pious Augustus

• Kira

• Ronin6th

Hmmmmmm...

*grumbles*

He doesn't look like how imagined Sirius... Oh well.

Thanks for the link Celti! I am looking forward to this movie very much! grin2.gif

i was suprised that they would cast Oldman for the part of sirius...it just doesnt seem like how I imagined Sirius would look like...but i got over that minor flaw a few months ago...and everything else seems to be fine, geez what a great series! i think i'm going to read the order of phoenix for the billionth time grin2.gif

why can't they make him look sexy like he should look - he can look all ratty and nasty for the first few scenes and then after that they gotta make him look good

I have a confession to make, I really do like Harry Potter. It all started when I had to have something to read in the bathroom and I grabbed the first book available, which was Sorceror's Stone, which my mom was prereading for my cousin at the time. I've been hooked ever since. Gary Oldman as Sirius, not the guy I imagined, but hey, it's Gary frikkin Oldman! thumbsup.gif

David Thewlis as Lupin is makes up for Sirius regardless of it being played by grin2.gif

Gary frikkin Oldman

I wanted to see Sirius played by... Hell, I dunno. Jude Law could have pulled it off, I think.