Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My sister has gone missing

AliceCoopersGirl

MY guy and me were out with mates last night and did not get in until 10.35pm only for me to find my brother had phoned 3 hours before...he sounded a bit panicked and asked me to phone as soonn as I got in as it was a family emergency.

I found out that my 16yr old sister has gone missing...she had been chatting to a few guys in chat roms and they think she has gone to meet up with one of them...my family have tried to phone her mobile and also the guy they think she has gone to meet...both phones are turned off...the police are involved and Im just waiting to hear something back(I live about 7 hours away from where my family live)

I am going out of my mind with worry...I feel so helpless...didn't sleep last night either.

Sorry for posting this...just need to get it out of my system...thanks for listening.

Well if they have the guys mobile number then they have his name and address presumably. If he knows he can be tracked I think it's unlikely any harm will come to her.

Even so I can't begin to comprehend how worried you must be, try to remain calm. Can they trace the chat room conversation to find out where she went?

I agree with Barman..... and I also can't imagie the feelings you and your family are going through right now.... I hope eveything works out well, and soon.

Well if they have the guys mobile number then they have his name and address presumably. If he knows he can be tracked I think it's unlikely any harm will come to her.

Can they trace the chat room conversation to find out where she went?

The police are looking into one of the guys...the others she spoke to on the net,noone knows anything about them apart from they are older than 25yrs old.

The police are looking into everything they can at the mo...I would think they are looking into the chat room records as well.

I am so worried about her though as it scares me the way I don't think she would have the sense to not go running into a load of trouble...also,you never know who someone truly know who someone really is just by chatting to them on the net.

Thanks guys.

Thanks hun..so do I.

I hope she's ok :o The police are usually pretty good at dealing with these sorts of situations, I;m sure they'll track her down

Let us know when you hear anything

I'll be thinking of you and your sis, ACG. I'm very sorry to hear this. :(

Thanks guys...have not heard anything today yet,even left a message on my Mum's phone for her to let me know whats going on.

I hope she is okay ACG. Atleast you got the police involved quickly, that's the best thing to do really.

I can't really say anything that will help, so I'll end it here.

But I'm sure she will be fine :)

Edited by T-Nemesis

More hugs, can't say any more than I said on my forum. You know where I am.

*big hugs*

Thanks Snowy...and for the PM :wub:

Thanks T-Nemesis...I will keep you all updated.

I'm really sorry to hear this. I can only imagine how you and your family must be feeling..I hope she gets back to you as soon as possible.

:(

I'm sure the police will find her in no time :yes:

Question Mark

:cry: Everything will be alright

Sorry to hear about your sis, ACG! :( That can be a scary experience for a family member to go missing, my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family!

Has the police thought of contacting the mobile company, perhaps the mobiles are equipped with GPS? Just a thought, because my Aunt's phone is equipped with GPS.

Maybe she ran away?

Aggie, I hope the police can find her soon for you.

I can't imagine what I would do if one of my nieces or my nephew went missing... just thinking about it scares the hell out of me.

All my best hopes and wishes are with you right now.

*gives Aggie a big friendly hug*

sorry, but the police dont do jack, I hope she turns up safe and sound, but thats the thing with chatrooms, ya dont know who your talking to

Thoughts & prayers!!! Lots of 'em!!!

I know I'm new around here, kinda, but I couldn't imagine getting this kind of news. (((ACG))) May she return home SOON safe & sound!!! :)

40nrockinon :devil:

we all hope she does

I truly hope everything works out. I am always telling off my 15 years old niece, who is forever chatting on chatrooms.

• The topic was locked