Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My sister has gone missing

AliceCoopersGirl

A.C.G. perhaps you could give us a discription and an area to be looking in. Any-one who is the right area may be able to help.

You never know, it's the little bits of information that can be the most helpfull.

Let us know how you get on. o.k.

thinking of you.

When you say Norfolk, you mean Norfolk Virginia?

No, she's in Norfolk, England. ACG, big massive hugs! I know people keep saying this, but I also can't imagine what you must be going through. I think Kismet has a good idea. Let us all (those who are close enough) help you look for her.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! HUGS!

OMG I am so sorry to hear this..I'll pray for your sister and i hope eveything well be ok soon.. We had the same thing happen last month to a girl my kids go to school with.. But thank God they found her alive and ok.. She was taken out of state but they didn't hurt her.. I'll pray they find your sister too..I know your family must be sick with worry....

Please let us know when she is found.. I wish more of us where there to help your family look..... :(

I hope all turns out well. Please keep us updated.

everything will be allright,may she have a safe return.

God bless.

I will be praying for her safe return..Ive had that happen to a cousin of mine as well..Im sure the police will get ur comp and read the harddrive? But try to stay focused and remain calm..

(( hugs)) :wub:

Oh Alice, I am so terribly sorry to hear this. If there is anything at all I can do just let me know or even if you need to talk. Perhaps like Kis said you can post some information.

I'm really sorry, ACG. It's always sad to hear something about one of our fellow board members...

I'm sure they will find her though. Don't fret, she'll be fine.

All of us forum members are here to talk to as well and help with anything you need. Please keep us posted so we know when she's okay. :)

you have my best hopes and wishes for a happy outcome, acg! we'll all be thinking about you! i can't imagine what you must be going through!

I'am sorry too ACG. Please remember to let us know what has happened or any new info. My prayers and thoughts are with you!! :)

she will return, and just psot away :) ALL of your feeling were hear to listen ( atleast i am :P ) hope you find her or she appears safe and soon :)

ACG I'm so sorry to hear this.... God, I hope everything turns out alright in the end.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your sister.

ACG I'm so sorry to hear this.... God, I hope everything turns out alright in the end.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your sister.

My thoughts and prayers also go out to you and your family Alice. Stay positive, as we all pray 4 your sisters safe return. :tu:

Has anyone heard from ACG yet.. I pray everything is ok....

ACG, I will keep you and your family in my prayers...I am hoping that everything will turn out okay. Give us a yell when you find something out. :)

Has anyone heard from ACG yet.. I pray everything is ok....

I was wondering the same thing, Isis.. even went to check the last time she logged in UM :(

My thoughts are with you and your family, ACG. We're all hoping and praying for your sister's safe return.

Sorry Im only just getting back to you all...I was sick with worry yesturday afternoon and most of today...I tried phoning my Mum loads and her phone was switched off...but I had a phonecall from my brother this afternoon to say the police had found her alive just before lunch time...I don't know much details(as my Mum was in a rush to go pick her up)...but at least I know that she is alive.

Please...if anyone is thinking of going missing...leave a note or get a message to your loved ones to let them know you are fine...it saves them worrying loads...and please do me a favour...never go off to meet with anyone off the internet...unless there is a group of you...and never believe half of what someone who is chatting you up on the net tells you...at the end of the day how do you really know they are who they say they are.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys...Im really glad to be part of a caring and understanding community as UM. :wub:

Let me be the first to say I'm very glad she is OK, I think I speak for us all when I say I'm very much releived.

I'm not really religious at all, but even I had a little pray for this one.

I am very glad for you she's found and allright.

After I'd smuther her with all my love I'd ground her till Kingdom come.

But he that's just me.

I'm happy for you and your family she's found. :tu:

• The topic was locked