Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Meaning of Life

Zeus

Twice, i have heard the theory that despite the folly of the pain we accept here on earth (as well as the joys), there is still a massive queue going right around our solar system several times of spirits waiting to get to be born on earth during these times. Have you heard of the idea that being on earth now is supposed to be a very opportune moment spiritualy?

Edited by Zeus

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeus

• Yelekiah

• Byuu94

• Turtle

Yes, supposedly there is going to be a lot of turmoil up until 2012, when there is a massive spiritual evolution here on Earth. Take with large grains of salt.

Watch Monty Python's "The meaning of life".

While satirical, it still has a message.

++humming++ "Always look at the bright side of life" :whistle:

The only meaning life has is the meaning you give it, that can be by the ideas of those that have walked before or you can come up with your own ideas, Namaste Sheri

-- yeah i have heard of this aswell.

regardless if it is true or not i beleave that the meaning of life is to live a decent life , complete your goals and learn for god.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! shaaaaarp!!!

thanks guys, i really wanted to see how those of a religious manner know about the changes happening, the way the sun is dancing it's familiar tune again and the science behind christ consciousness. The life of pain is only acceptable to me if a person is also learning. even if learning through pain is supposed to be important i don't like it. I thought the meaning of our lives is to live enjoy here and grow spiritually. The pinch of salt i heard in the 80's is still on and I have seen many varieed results from this subtle change....there are blind spots in the eye that prevent us seeing fully. If say you were outside on a cloudy day and faced a backdrop of vegitation at a certsin angle to the sky (bend neck upwards while looking at the bushes or any dark backgraound) you can see a ghost like rain falling from the sky, Like Prince's Purple rain that made royalty out of that of humanity that survived our future to meet the light. Purple being light. So, if it isn't raining outside you can look askew at a black backdrop with a little of the sky in your eye. It seems like a ghost rain. I noticed it in the 80's when i began to feel it in meditation seeping up my fingers and into my bones...a lot has happened since, but the rain has been getting thicker over time(just as prophecised)> I say prophecy, because this phenomena has been going on since the sixties with sciencemonitoring the changes in the atmospheres of all planets, and look at our sun. http://space.com/scienceastronomy/050909_solar_flares.html

So when they say Ozone problems due to combustion, i would say perhaps a minor reason and the sun's change as the major. The great thing is that the only panic in the process so far was at the beginning of crop circles, as in that is probably the only thing suggested to be of the Light whilst most politics and alien interferance are of the dark. All speculation except where finally the scientists are releasing data on the changes.

i am making guesss on why so many pagan groups worshipped the sun god through dieties up to and including the christians where jesus, horus, kristna, etc etc are the sun. But i know that's not enough a theory just building ideas. I could elaborate more by pm but i really wanted to see how prepared people are here...totally differnt on the other forums though this is a small number to compare to the metaphysics...the hot topic with my friends is on the front that christianity were heretics before the status quo of previous heretics, spirituality evolved with us. metaphysics being art last a relevant and more valid way to access god in the future by virtue of the changes occuring prooven in the nearness of our dimensions collapsing on each other, revealing more and more that world of light once removed from humanity, returning in all of us, as was said of christ.... i really wanted to understand the difference religions have made on people spiritually as the physical spiritual exercises were taken out and the mind still cannot be controlled away from darkness aafter so long. Compared to those people with no religious restriction but alternate views of THE SAME GOD and angels with LIGHT meditation, body energy growth and maturity etc it seems that only time will tell the results when the light attempts to complete it's mission within our cells, and the ignorance throws away responsibility over the return of crist within to the individual...whatever christ is....how about the sun.....or christ/kristna consciousness is a person with a mind like that of the angels the angels, with full working :innocent: brain that shines through the amount of light within the bones that the cleansed mind/body can hold in bone. Again, a half baked theory...anyone?

It is difficult to try to see what your point is...

Are you talking about global spiritual development? Or souls awaiting entry to the earth plane (can you prove that?) Or a return of Christ or whoever that is? Or sun worship??

I understand what you mean by Spiritual Light coming to us through self-development. And yes, that is the way of our future, just the same as it was the way of our past.

Why does life have to have a meaning?

If it absolutely has to have a meaning, I suppose you will get a different answer from each person you ask. Though, it's impossible for the young to give their lifes meaning, only the old can give you their answer and have it be completely true.

If you are talking about life on earth, however, I think that was just an accident.

If you want a religious stand point, life was created because God said so.

This has got to be the third or fourth "meaning of life" thread I've seen in this forum since I joined. I still have the same answer: there is no clear proof for any type of afterlife, spirits, or Gods, we make our own meaning in our lives, and the only universal meaning or purpose we have is the same that all life has, which is to reproduce.

maybe the meaning of life is to do something more meaningful than to sit around discussing the meaning of life, likedicovering the many mysteries of the universe- oh $#@& now im doing it.

I don't know true, if there is a meaning to life. Or if it is worth searching for one, I am expressing facts of the changing spirit happening now. In a way the problem stems from the true meaning of spiritual light.

most religions should be teaching this but we learn only in words and concepts. If the weather scientists say that a hurricane will be in this spot in an hour, I act accordinly the purpose of life in that moment being survival. If the scientists today said that a physical change in the electromagnetic influences within all matter is being changed right now, we may need to act accordingly. the change i am on about is enlightenment of everything. If we stopped we would notice it, but too busy, we notice nothing of the changes going on. If the bible contained the knowledge of the light and how to adapt to it physicly to walk in the light then jesus would have succeeded in a supreme miracle for all over the world. Perhaps he did and that information may have been removed by persons under Constantine or perhaps Jesus left a sublime message to be lost over time as he would have seen all time.. No I assume any beings of light would give out physical information to access god through this physical light. The missing knowledge of this physical light may be the reason for why the debate is going on without examination and questions. The game of the metaphysicians seems to be so more tightly set with evolution christ's way than the religious. I have seen churches in London, adapting as always to the accupunture, tai chi, well being course of sermon as well as the laws. Together, the sense goes into the do'd and do not'd and one can feel energeticly the reasons for the message. Walking in the light is easy. I am angel and have no choice. I only came here to check before I leave the internet, on how hard it will be for the one billion catholics, when the light begins to break into the darkness with the falling of the darkness that exists as our societies disobeying the laws. The light is physical and has reportedly been known by science a long time and wh9ilst on the surface their is disagreement to the photon belt being anything. Secretly they prefer not to panick the public with reports of their children being born with extra dna or the other things governments have been pouring money into research. What do you think, walking in the light means, what is enlightenment?Is it ever achievable?

i ask this as this is seeminly the central reason for the religions and spiritual socieities.

. It is now effortless as it has always been to walk in the light, really the do's and do nots lead us there if we were priests through absitance because of thenature of the light on a focused mind and body. All of this should make sense if the teachings were kept avaliable to all. To walk in the light is becoming easier, because of scientific research. Again, looking at our unusual sun we may need to find reasons on why.

Twice, i have heard the theory that despite the folly of the pain we accept here on earth (as well as the joys), there is still a massive queue going right around our solar system several times of spirits waiting to get to be born on earth during these times. Have you heard of the idea that being on earth now is supposed to be a very opportune moment spiritualy?

Hello Dear!

This is the meaning of life as I understand it: The meaning of life is to be happy!

Yes! This is a very simple statement! It has lots of things that are not immediately obvious when one states it though. Would you like to know what this entails?

:blink: