Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Good Is Your Faith?

I AAAM

:Hello Dear.

I am posting this new forum, to discover in what ways you and your religion are preparing for the return of Jesus Christ, and all the other past Prophets as stated in the Bibles, when we are ready to accept them.

Do you believe that this event will happen?

If you believe this will happen, how do you think they will come back to Earth?

What do you think would stop this event?

What must we do to prepare for the arrival, to make us ready to accept them?

Do you believe your bible?

I am interested in reading your comments.

:D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I AAAM

• mako

• Jodie.Lynne

• Nadia B.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since you asked for our comments and if we believed, I am answering this:

No, it is very easy to show (using your bible) that Jesus falsely prophesized the second coming. Check my last post on the “God’s Many Sins” thread for the scriptures.

Since I can see the probability of this happening ranks right behind the earth being the center of the universe, I don’t really worry or think about it.

There is nothing to stop.

Nothing, the arrival was supposed to happen around 1900 years ago and didn’t.

I have no bible, but No I don't believe the bible. Having studied the bible, the history of the bible and the people that supposedly wrote it, the many and various contradictions, I find the bible to be nothing more that bronze age mythology, with very little historical truth and absolutely no religious truth. You asked and I answered. :yes:

No, I really don't think there is a second coming of Christ. Maybe there was, and he/she just didn't reveal themselves. I believe in some parts of the bible being real, some being historical events others being metaphors for unexplained questions & answers. I find it an interesting topic, though :unsure2:

No.. but then again, my faith... isn't anywhere near worshiping any of the abrahamic religions...

No, I really don't think there is a second coming of Christ. Maybe there was, and he/she just didn't reveal themselves. I believe in some parts of the bible being real, some being historical events others being metaphors for unexplained questions & answers. I find it an interesting topic, though :unsure2:

I find it sad that your chosen following leaves you in a mixed state of confusion over these religious texts. They are not clear at all. Try reading the book: "The only planet of choice" perhaps.

I wish you smooth seas in your travels! :yes:

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire

No.. but then again, my faith... isn't anywhere near worshiping any of the abrahamic religions...

I cant say I blame you! :yes:

Since you asked for our comments and if we believed, I am answering this:

No, it is very easy to show (using your bible) that Jesus falsely prophesized the second coming. Check my last post on the “God’s Many Sins” thread for the scriptures.

Since I can see the probability of this happening ranks right behind the earth being the center of the universe, I don’t really worry or think about it.

There is nothing to stop.

Nothing, the arrival was supposed to happen around 1900 years ago and didn’t.

I have no bible, but No I don't believe the bible. Having studied the bible, the history of the bible and the people that supposedly wrote it, the many and various contradictions, I find the bible to be nothing more that bronze age mythology, with very little historical truth and absolutely no religious truth. You asked and I answered. :yes:

Thank you for your answers, they tell me that there is very little credability for the bibles.

I appreciate your frankness! :yes:

Yes

Spaceships

It's inevitable.

Dunno.. maybe soul perfection trough convertion to God or just soul perfection

Not much but there are certain things I do believe.

I also put the hipothesis that Jesus was from some alien race and if the second coming objective is to save us I'm not sure, maybe some alien race wants to deceive us I'm not sure.. we'll see someday I believe.

Yes

Spaceships

It's inevitable.

Dunno.. maybe soul perfection trough convertion to God or just soul perfection

Not much but there are certain things I do believe.

I also put the hipothesis that Jesus was from some alien race and if the second coming objective is to save us I'm not sure, maybe some alien race wants to deceive us I'm not sure.. we'll see someday I believe.

Thank you for your replies Nirwana I do appreciate your answers. I am however a little surprised that so far we have only had answers from those who are un-sure about the bible, and no replies so far from anyone who is. I am posting this thread in the correct section aren’t I? :blink:

we have only had answers from those who are un-sure about the bible

Unsure? Au Contaire Mon Ami, I am as sure about the bible as I am of the Veda, Koran, Book of the Dead or any other book of mythology. Unsure is the one thing that I am not. Since this is the section where we can't rebutt, I will leave it at that. :yes:

Unsure? Au Contaire Mon Ami, I am as sure about the bible as I am of the Veda, Koran, Book of the Dead or any other book of mythology. Unsure is the one thing that I am not. Since this is the section where we can't rebutt, I will leave it at that. :yes:

I see! Thank you again Mako! Yes, Yes I know that you are sure the bible is not credible, but this is not the point that I am trying to make here. I would like to hear from the people who say they fully understand the bible, and live their life by it. I would like to hear from these people mainly. This is why I question if I am posting in the correct forum because so far I have not had one reply from anyone with true faith to their bible, and yet there are trillons of devoted followers out there who claim to live by this book. Whats the matter folk's Cat got your tounge? I am looking for faith here... :P

I have to ask:

Why are you looking for faith?

I have to ask:

Why are you looking for faith?

Oooooooh! I'm sorry dear, let me clarify that statement; I am looking for people with faith in the scriptures, who can give me some insight into the wonderful work they are doing to prepare for the arrival of these Prophets. There is that better? :tu:

when you say "prophets" are you referring to biblical figures? Or to the circle of nine?

when you say "prophets" are you referring to biblical figures? Or to the circle of nine?

Be carefull in pulling my leg now JMPD you know I have that Mediteranian look?

I only know of the Prophets sent by the Creators. The panel of nine are not Prophets as I understand a phrophet to be. So yes it is your conventional Prophets which I refer to. :yes:

LOL, not "my" prophets Mrs.

I'm just a seeker on the path.

I will personally vouch for Mako Bible expert if I might say (I'm trying to be humble) namaste Sheri :D:innocent:

Of course! It is the biblical figures I refer to. What is the nine? :blink:

they are in the book you recommended on page 1.

"The only planet of choice"

Haven't you read it?

Edited by JMPD1

There's another "religion" claiming that all the prophets were on a spaceship that abducted a washed up french car racer... maybe you've heard of them?

:blink: Do ya think? :w00t:

There's another "religion" claiming that all the prophets were on a spaceship that abducted a washed up french car racer... maybe you've heard of them?

Hi. I'm Tom Cruise and I don't appriciate remarks like this! :angry2:

Stop it. Imposter. I'm Tom Cruise. :angry2:

My remark was to that imposter, Girty. <_<