Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Good Is Your Faith?

I AAAM

Oh dear, Tom Cruise has been cloned! Guess all that money shelled out to Scientology went towards something. :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I AAAM

• mako

• Jodie.Lynne

• Nadia B.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do believe we've found the Raelian clone, lol.

No, it is very easy to show (using your bible) that Jesus falsely prophesized the second coming. Check my last post on the “God’s Many Sins” thread for the scriptures.

Hmm, I'm not sure where the post is, I think it's on the "God's many sins" topic on one of the last few pages, but Saucy cleared that one up. Jesus wasn't talking about that generation, but the generation that was to be around at the time of these events.

Well Mrs. Doubtfire My name is Zeeshan , Muslim, age: 14

Well According to Our Religion Following are the Signs of Doomsday or Judgement Day

This is a brief summary of the signs of the Day of Judgement. There are many books, articles, cassettes, etc., which discuss these in greater detail. These Signs are roughly listed in a chronological order, although this order is not necessarily precise, especially for those to happen in the future.

May Allah enable us to recognize and heed the Signs, and strengthen us in the times of tribulation. "Are they waiting for anything except the Hour, to come to them suddenly? But its Signs have already come!" (Qur'an; Surah Muhammad 47:18)

Past:

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the caliphate of 'Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazeed, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (Dajjaal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present:

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building high buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A fitnah (tribulation) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter's place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future:

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A'maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-Dajjaal, the false Christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulating (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulasah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka'bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

Zeeshan ahmed

(Already a Forum is there on Signs of Doomsday in Islam do Check it out)

it does't matter if it's good to me or not if it makes other people's lives happer with out spreding bigitry then it's a good thing................................... but some do so

to not be enslaved by a religous beleif structure is very comforting, Terror is only for those who are so SURE of everything. namste Sheri

:Hello Dear.

I am posting this new forum, to discover in what ways you and your religion are preparing for the return of Jesus Christ, and all the other past Prophets as stated in the Bibles, when we are ready to accept them.

Do you believe that this event will happen?

If you believe this will happen, how do you think they will come back to Earth?

What do you think would stop this event?

What must we do to prepare for the arrival, to make us ready to accept them?

Do you believe your bible?

I am interested in reading your comments.

:D

What a let down!

I put up this posting five day's ago now, and I have only had two and a half comments which deserve some merit as to your preperations for the arrivals of the prophets.

Do you not believe your scriptures? :blink:

I would like to know what you are doing to prepare for the return of all the past prophets, as stated in the Bibles. I used to be catholic baptised, and I would like to hear what you catholics are doing to prepare for this event :yes:

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire

Well According to Our Religion Following are the Signs of Doomsday or Judgement Day

This is a brief summary of the signs of the Day of Judgement. There are many books, articles, cassettes, etc., which discuss these in greater detail. These Signs are roughly listed in a chronological order, although this order is not necessarily precise, especially for those to happen in the future.

Hello Zeeshan and thank you for your wonderfull reply dear. I really appreciate the effort you have put into giving me some answers as to your cultivated beliefs. I wish you and those around you kindness and happyness for the rest of your days, and may your Allah look kindly on you dear.

post-25255-1130219357_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire

Do you not believe your scriptures?

Yes, I do. Through the secret scriptures given by Lord Mithra to the true believers and the Avesta and Pahlavi, we have all the secrets of the world, past, present, and future revealed to us. Thus through the grace of Lord Mithra we are prepared for the End Times.

I would like to know what you are doing to prepare for the return of all the past prophets, as stated in the Bibles. I used to be catholic baptised, and I would like to hear what you catholics are doing to prepare for this event

I am assuming that this foolishness come from the copy cat religion of the Jesus. We do not await the return of long dead personages, but instead await the promised End Times and the cleansing of the world by fire. Lord Mithra will call all the faithful to his side and then the fire cleansing of the End Times will burn away all the evil of those sinners on earth and in Hell, allowing them to join us in Heaven with Lord Mithra and his father Ahura Mazda for all eternity. Why would we want to prepare for such a ridiculous thing as the return to this evil earth of long dead peoples? Dear me, that is a disgusting idea!

Yes, I do. Through the secret scriptures given by Lord Mithra to the true believers and the Avesta and Pahlavi, we have all the secrets of the world, past, present, and future revealed to us. Thus through the grace of Lord Mithra we are prepared for the End Times.

Thank you Mythra for your reply! I cant say that I know of your religion, but I respect you for it all the same. Could you inform me where I could find further readings to your followed teachings?

Kindness and best regard's to you and those around you. :yes:

Hmm, I'm not sure where the post is, I think it's on the "God's many sins" topic on one of the last few pages, but Saucy cleared that one up.

Actually, Saucy didn't clear it up - check my 19 Oct 12:22 post, which shows by the very words of the NT that Jesus meant the generation standing there then! Saucy has never responded! :yes:

I seriously question faith itself. Let's imagine that you are wearing a red shirt or blouse. You know it is red. You do not need faith that it is red. The only time we need faith is when we have doubts. If God is an absolute truth, there is no need for faith. If we believe totally the tales of Jesus and the resurrection and the second coming, faith is not a factor.

Personally, I do not call upon faith for anything. I am a severe Bible critic but faith is an invention of the early church fathers to avoid answering the unanswerable questions concerning the New Testament.

Thank You Mrs. Doubtfire for appreciating my Reply here i will be soon posting some interesting Topix in this Forum so do take part in them if u wanna reply me Message me Privately...

Zeeshan ahmed

Pakistan

Mark

9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Matthew

16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Luke

9:27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

There are three “witnesses” to what he said and notice it is not in future tense, but rather in present tense! Your little website did not address these verses. As I said, false prophet with a penalty of stoning to death. :yes:

Oooooooh! I forgot to ask you last time Deeeeear, is Zeeshan a'n Irish name? :blink:

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire

Thank You Mrs. Doubtfire for appreciating my Reply here i will be soon posting some interesting Topix in this Forum so do take part in them if u wanna reply me Message me Privately...

Zeeshan ahmed

Pakistan

Ohhhhhhh! No no deeeear. Unlike some people on these forums, I like to keep it in the eyes of everyone to seeeeeee.

You seeeeee deeeeeear, there are some on these forums which would wish to discredit me if I was seen to be talking to a 14 year old girl behind the scenes. Would you have any idea as to whom I may be thinking of deeeeear? :tu:

Read the link I supplied it explains it well.

I did read your link and it was nothing more than a rehash of Christian excuses of why Jesus didn’t return when he said he would (there be those standing here). There is no scriptural evidence of either the Futurist or the Preterist interpretations and the early church fathers never mentioned any thing such as either, they who lived closer to the time would have understood better without the veil of years obscuring everything. It brings to mind the Jehovah Witnesses and their story that God did return in 1928 and appeared to a select few before deciding to give mankind a little more time, or the beliefs of the Moonies that the savior walks physically among them, or the belief of the House of Yahweh that Isreal Hawkins, their leader, is Christ returned, in other words just more religious debris strewn across the American societal landscape. Rather than answering questions, your link only shows the depths that the religious mind will sink to justify continuance of belief, even in the face of the truth. Again, false prophecy with 3 witnesses, sentence death by stoning.

:yes:

:Hello Dear.

I am posting this new forum, to discover in what ways you and your religion are preparing for the return of Jesus Christ, and all the other past Prophets as stated in the Bibles, when we are ready to accept them.

Do you believe that this event will happen?

Yes!

If you believe this will happen, how do you think they will come back to Earth?

Through your 'self'.

What do you think would stop this event?

Your understanding, if it is loaded with 'ego' i.e. 'my' within you.

What must we do to prepare for the arrival, to make us ready to accept them?

Find out - 'Who are you?'. Find the answer from within your 'self' and remember without associating 'my' to it.

Do you believe your bible?

'My' bible - you mean?

I am interested in reading your comments.

:D

Interesting they are, aren't they? :tu:

Agyat

http://www.geocities.com/agyat_theunknown

See whether I can term this as 'my' bible...........

Yes!

Through your 'self'.

Your understanding, if it is loaded with 'ego' i.e. 'my' within you.

Find out - 'Who are you?'. Find the answer from within your 'self' and remember without associating 'my' to it.

'My' bible - you mean?

Interesting they are, aren't they? :tu:

Agyat

http://www.geocities.com/agyat_theunknown

See whether I can term this as 'my' bible...........

Ooooooooh! Yes Yes! Very interesting! Soooooo Who are you deeeeeer? :tu:

Well Mrs. Doubtfire I m a Boy and my name isn't Irish it's kind of Urdu\Arabic it means "The One who Achieves Great Success.......What to Say More.........

Well in Today's World there are many Mis Conceptions about Islam But to Let You know Islam is a Religion which Teaches you how to Spend your Life on Earth.Everything that is in Quran is Considered and Believed as True Word of Allah (Jalla-Jalala-Hu).But Quran does not Explain Each and Everything in Detail like it is been Ordered in Quran by Allah that Perform Salath Prayers, Keep Rozas etc. but it is not Explained how to perform these things.Our Holy Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) Gave Hadeeses (Hadiths) means explained each and every thing to us he indeed Interpreted true Meaning of Holy Quran

One Thing more According to Quran and Mohammad (P.B.U.H) about 100024 Prophets came to Earth time by time to make the Humans Follow Allah's Teachings, Out of Them Mohammad (P.B.U.H) is Considered as a Blessing to all of them and Considered to be the Last Prophet of Allah. Allah said that Holy Quran is my Book and i will Protect it from Evry body who will try to Modify or Destroy it (Nauz-o-Billah).And from then The Quran is as Pure and Real as it was Given to Mohammad (P.B.U.H).

I Hope this would have Cleaned some Misconceptions on Islam in Ur Mind...

Thank You

Zeeshan Ahmed

Well Mrs. Doubtfire I m a Boy and my name isn't Irish it's kind of Urdu\Arabic it means "The One who Achieves Great Success.......What to Say More.........

Well in Today's World there are many Mis Conceptions about Islam But to Let You know Islam is a Religion which Teaches you how to Spend your Life on Earth.Everything that is in Quran is Considered and Believed as True Word of Allah (Jalla-Jalala-Hu).But Quran does not Explain Each and Everything in Detail like it is been Ordered in Quran by Allah that Perform Salath Prayers, Keep Rozas etc. but it is not Explained how to perform these things.Our Holy Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) Gave Hadeeses (Hadiths) means explained each and every thing to us he indeed Interpreted true Meaning of Holy Quran

One Thing more According to Quran and Mohammad (P.B.U.H) about 100024 Prophets came to Earth time by time to make the Humans Follow Allah's Teachings, Out of Them Mohammad (P.B.U.H) is Considered as a Blessing to all of them and Considered to be the Last Prophet of Allah. Allah said that Holy Quran is my Book and i will Protect it from Evry body who will try to Modify or Destroy it (Nauz-o-Billah).And from then The Quran is as Pure and Real as it was Given to Mohammad (P.B.U.H).

I Hope this would have Cleaned some Misconceptions on Islam in Ur Mind...

Thank You

Zeeshan Ahmed

Heloooooooo Dear!

Yes, yes, you too seem to be mixed up in gender just like your dear old granny Doubtfire deeeeeear! Sooooooo, what are your preperations for the arrival of the prophet's? :blink:

I have the following to substantiate your comments also for your reading pleasure. Enjoy deeeeeeeeeear... :blink:

logically speaking if that's the most important aspect of the creed then we're right too.

You make it sound like belief is one god is enough...we believe in one god too. so do the jews.

But THEN you'll say we have to believe in all the other things of christianity too other than only belief in One God.

we'll have to believe in Jesus. you dont consider the jews to be on the right path even though you say they believe in the same one god( i disagree cause jews have a true one god not a splintered one god). but forget that for now. jews believe in one god but not in jesus so that'd make them on the wrong path acording to your creed.

so that's why we say you have to believe in god and his mesenger. contextuallly i and the father are one is very similar to this. the jews believed in the father but not the mesenger. it is in no way equating mohammad to god.

We don't praise mohammad in the way you think. we dont take him to be God. we dont omit the other prophets either.

When we say we believe in Mohammad we according to our creed are including all the prophets of God even those not even mentioned.

it's like if you pass math 205 you dont have to say i passed math 200, 201,202,203 and 204. you just say i passed 205 and the rest falls in to place.

and frankly speaking if you knew of our religion you'd know we ask God to bless abraham and his family just like we ask god to do so for the prophet.

how many times do you acknowledge these figures in your prayer?? not that they need our prayers to get paradise butit teaches you respect etc. We also ask for forgiveness and blessings on behalf of all muslims so that would include all of the people we consider muslims from the beginning of time. we do it five times a day.

you know nothing of islam. pbuh is written but many write swt after allah. do you even know what that means?? I never write anything after either. somep people write pbuh not cause we praise mohamad like he is god but show respect to a prophet of God. it's not making mohamad larger than god. i think the fiqh is since god says that if we were to use all the water of the seas or oceans as ink we could not write about god enough so we just dont write swt or things like jallajalalahu etc.

so we write pbuh cause we know there's a limit to the kind of praise that a prophet deserves. these ae two different types of praise.

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire