Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

fvza

Smeagol1

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

The Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency (1868-1975)

scares me a little.

tell me your thoughts :blink:

it taught me stuff about zombies and stuff read some of the historical case and famous cases it's scary stuff. :yes:

Edited by Smeagol1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smeagol1

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Jodie.Lynne

• hoosier girl

Am I the only one who caught the 'This site is for entertainment purposes only' disclaimer?

why let a little thing like that stop a good conspiracy..............

LOL

Check this link... a little bit interesting.

http://www.kgb.com/2005_10_16_kgbreparchive.shtml

I think its really true about the FVZA accounts, remember not all the truths

are published or even aired on TV's and major newspapers. Just do your

research about any words that you can think of and you will find more

and you will be surprised.

It says it is not true. It is meant to be a joke. It is unreal what people will actually believe in. :w00t:

Thinking of signing up myself maybe I'll run into Buffy,Damn she's hot :w00t:

The only zombies that I believe in are the ones dreamed up by George Romaro! LOL Before someone says it, YES, I did see that serpent and rainbow movie and yes, I know that it's supposed to be a true story.

thankys I think the the goverment told them they had to say that it'as fake so panic don't accure :yes::tu:

thankys I think the the goverment told them they had to say that it'as fake so panic don't accure :yes::tu:

Yeah. Okay.If there was that much havoc going on with vampires and zombies, there would be no hiding it. Think logically. Maybe the people put the disclaimer so they would not be sued because some person went out and killed a vampire that was just a human.himm.

Yeah. Okay.If there was that much havoc going on with vampires and zombies, there would be no hiding it. Think logically. Maybe the people put the disclaimer so they would not be sued because some person went out and killed a vampire that was just a human.himm.

I don't belive the vampires :rolleyes: but zombie I do! :yes:

As much fun as it would be to try to survive in a Zombie-ravaged post-apocalyptic future....sigh.

No Its Not!

Great jumping Horned toads! Friggin people will believe ANYTHING if it suits them

"oooh I don't believe in werewolves, but I do believe in animated skeletons!"

Haven't you folks ever heard of satire? Parody? Farce???????

how can people think it's real after seeing the bit saying it's fake and if the government wanted people to not know the "truth" they would just shut down the site

BECAUSE THERE'S A FRIGGEN DISCLAIMER!!!!!!

"This site is for entertainment purposes only and is rated T for teen."

besides if this were really a federal agency, the Html would be more like...

www.fvza.org.gov

NOTE: there is no .gov on the page

this is not a government agency.

• 10 months later...

The FVZA was a real organization. Photo's don't lie, and neither does Doctor Pecos. The warning that reads "For entertainment only" was placed there after an incident involving a potential lawsuit from a group of people claiming to be Vampires threatening to sue Doctor Pecos over misconstrued information.

The case was thrown out of court on the grounds that it was not a valid point proven by either party to be false or truth or to be argued over on the basis that there is no evidence supporting either party.

I love this forum.

Whenever I have too much confidence in my fellow man I just need to read stuff like this or listen to some leftists and it washes that nasty optimism clean away.

Edit: kinda reminds me of the reactions to the dark sucker post

Edited by Celumnaz

The FVZA was a real organization. Photo's don't lie, and neither does Doctor Pecos. The warning that reads "For entertainment only" was placed there after an incident involving a potential lawsuit from a group of people claiming to be Vampires threatening to sue Doctor Pecos over misconstrued information.

The case was thrown out of court on the grounds that it was not a valid point proven by either party to be false or truth or to be argued over on the basis that there is no evidence supporting either party.

Where exactly did you read this?

Do you have any proof at all?

Also, I'm sorry I'm helping this thread stay alive for just a few more minutes. It'll die again soon, I promise. :P

• 3 years later...

You knows funny about that. None of its true. There is no Dr.Pecos, he is a made up character. There are a few youtube videos of Dr Pecos but the person in those videos is the guy that runs the website & forum. The whole web site is a fake. There was never a Government Agency called the FZVA. Thats why there is a disclaimer for entertainment purposes only. As few people here had already mentioned.