Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
cat_dewitt

A new look at Crop Circles

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's an experiment for all of you avid star gazers. Go to this website and look at the crop circle pictures.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Crop/crop_cir...le_pictures.htm

Then when you have seen these pics arm yourselves with copies of them and go outside on a clear night and see if you can find those pictures in the stars. I believe i have found a couple of them but i could be wrong. I would love to know if anyone else has seen this also.

Cat

[link fixed]

Edited by Tommy

To be frank, considering the number of visible stars in the night sky you could match anything against them. I could go out there right now and get a pretty good pattern for an egg-whisk.

LOL ok ok point made. I just thought it was cool! <grins at Aslan> oh well at least we have a new way to look at the night sky don't we? Oh and don't forget to look for Mars this month...i believe i may have read that on this sight....oh well i don't remember.

Cat

I think that at first this was intresting fenomena, but when people started to fake these all over the world everyone lost intrest. (almost everyone original.gif

Is there "non-human" crop circles?? I really don´t know.

Maybe.

i was looking for them early this morning (weekend, no school!) and i looked at one particularly bright one w/ my binoculars and was shocked to see that it had a noticable ring around it. but silly me, it was only saturn. *sigh* dontgetit.gif

i was looking for them early this morning (weekend, no school!) and i looked at one particularly bright one w/ my binoculars and was shocked to see that it had a noticable ring around it. but silly me, it was only saturn. *sigh* dontgetit.gif

Did you see Saturn on a field or what??