Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dark Enchantment Birthday Bash!

BellaNightshade

Hiya everyone, just a quick bit of shameless promotion here, hehe.

On Sunday 30th Oct (this sunday,lol) My little website Dark Enchantment will be one year old!! So, to celebrate this we're having a party!! :yes:

Basically registered members will be able to take part in some competitions all day, some just for fun and some with prizes! ( The lovely Derren Brown has even donated a prize! Yay! )

So if you are planning on stopping by please register to the forum asap as you need to have made at least 10 posts to take part in the competitions ( these must be valid contributions not spam,lol)

I know some of you guys are already members so looking forward to seeing some of you there for the birthday / halloween festivities

:tu:

Thanks guys!!

Bex

xxx

http://www.darkenchantment.co.uk

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BellaNightshade

• XSAS_Daughter

• 343 Guilty Spark

• darkknight

cool your forum looks ace maybe I will join if I am allowed lol.

Edited by XSAS_Daughter

Yeah go for it hun, everyones more than welcome to join!! Ps we must stop editing our posts cos they will make no sense LOL

Pm'd you back! by the way, people seem to be havin probs figuring out how to register lol, just go to www.darkenchantment.co.uk click FORUM when you see the login box that comes up, just underneath that is a link saying "register" click that and enter your details then voila, ur done! lol.

Bex

xx :alien::tu: