Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi everyone (new guy)

Zoso

Hi. This is my first post on this board. My name is Franklin and I live in Atlanta. I work at Early-Man-Studios as an art director and concept artist. I have been interested in the paranormal for most of my life, but I've only had one paranormal experience (if you can call it that...). It was in Savannah, Georgia (the most haunted city in the U.S.), and it happened in Oglethorpe Square right in downtown, beneath the tree that the first woman in Georgia was hanged for murder. My wife and I both felt an unseen object that was touching our outstretched hands. It was a very cold sensation and it quickly passed, leaving us quite shaken. Whether or not it was anything paranormal or not, I don't know, but it was definitely creepy. If anyone has had a similar experience or theories about mine then feel free to share it, I would love to discuss this. I look forward to being part of this board, and nice to meet you all.

:tu:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoso

• Neo2005

• distortedpandy

• Yelekiah

Nice to meet you too Zoso, and welcome to the UM! ^_^

As for your paranormal experience, i have never personally heard of anything like that before but have you ever considered it being a gust of wind? How was the weather during that time?

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Zero Pulse

I would have thought it to be wind too, but it felt like a physical object, or a wall in midair, that we touched for a few minutes. I have heard of "cold spots" in paranormal research but I don't know much about those.

What kind of work do you do, special effects??

I do concept art, character designs and storyboards. Special effects is a different department. But yes, our company does do them, mostly for marketing, advertising, and corporate video. We are currently in the proccess of designing an all 3D animated pilot for a show about a caveman. Hopefully it will get picked up... :D

Welcome aboard Zoso. It’s a great forum you will become so addicted I’m afraid. :cry: Lol.

Welcome to UM

And watch out for Pandy she Bites. :D

Thanks for the welcome you guys! :D

Hi Zoso!

I'm new, also, great place here, ain't it?

Cold spots are not uncommon in spiritual encounters. I've often felt them at the morgue.

Yes welcome Zoso, wheres the name from? :unsure:

Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin uses it as a personal sigil. Look at LED ZEPPELIN IV.

Hey there Zoso! Zeppelin... I like your style ^_~

If you like Zeppelin, then you should try some Roy Harper! B)