Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Althalus

Mars

9 posts in this topic

I have been reading quite a bit of this site. A lot of interesting stuff. However, when reading a section that relates the Antichrist with the anomolies on Mars, the person that wrote the article completely made up stuff from the Bible. He gave information and Bible versus to "prove" his point, but when someone actually takes the time to investigate the scriptures, they would realize that the information this person is providing is fabricated.  

My two cents.

Which, in effect, explains the method used in creating probably 90% of the information contained in anything regarded as 'paranormal'. From Von Daniken to Stitchin and beyond, there is way too much reliance given to the personal interpretations of an individuals story. Common sense dictates that you find collaborating evidense and/or invesitgate someone's claims thoroughly before commiting yourself one way or another to a personal opinion or belief.

Magikman  :sg

I coundn't agree with you more, Magik. Unfortunately, there are far too many people without common sense

Or worse yet, an inability to reason intelligently or recognize when they are being manipulated and/or maneuvered into a false sense of truthfulness and sincerity by despicable liars intent on advancing their own agenda. Nowadays it seems the greater challange is with whom you would be willing to place your trust anymore.  :-/

Another unfortunate fact Magik, is that we both know some people on this forum that would fit that description(being manipulated/lied to) accurately

OK, ok, I confess   :s01

Oh, wait, that wasn't me, was it?  :s6

Now, come on...who would do such a thing on this forum?  :s1

Dalia   ???

Magik & Homer. Yep i really does make trying to find real proof several hundred times harder. The more time i spend looking the more sceptical i find myself becoming.

I know what you mean PS, the internet is inundated with unbelievable amounts of information. Key word being 'unbelievable'.  Unfortunately, some of this information is so cleverly disguised as truth it's hard to tell the difference, and like you, I find myself scrutinizing everything. Although I'm far from an expert, infact I'm more like a novice, I think the source is one of the most important piece of information when faced with whether or not something is real.

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj