Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aerials!

ivar67

Has any seen a show where this man was taking pictures of a cave somewhere in, I believe Central America, and when he went home to edit it, he found small cylindrical creatures flying in out of the frame. Mind you, he could not see them at normal speed, but when he slowed the picture down almost to a crawl he was able to dicern something flying, still very fast at that slow speed. So more and more people on different continents were seeing the same thing when their footage was slowed down as well, some here in the U.S. If anyone knows where I can find more information I would really appreciate any help. Believe me, this is some wild stuff going on. If any of you have footage taken in the outdoors, I would suggest you slow it down and see if you have these little rascals falling into your view as well.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaj

• dust19

• Benjo Koolzooie

• ivar67

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!!!!! These are also known as "rods" or "skyfish" and there are NUMEROUS threads withing this forum which help to prove the INexistance of these photographic anomalies.....here's a link for starters...

Link

I'm really starting to get tired of rodtalk.

They remind me of the things I can see in my eyes when I look at the light or something.

But the ones in your eyes are dead cells** on the eye ball and not rods.

**I think they are dead cells!? If anyone knows what I mean and knows what they are, let me know! whistling2.gif

Thats only scratches and dots( small injurys ) on your eyeball.

And defects that everyone has....some see it clearer than others.

Dead cells I don´t know...maybe that too.

Well, if these videos are filmed outside, might the rods be passing sattelites? i mean, they are traveling around 18,000 miles per hour!! lol especially a tape at night. idk, just guessin huh.gif