Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
undeadlizard

history channel true?

8 posts in this topic

hey whats up?

well my question for today is about the history channel. The question is should i (we) believe what the history channel says? i mean some programs are intresting like about UFOs, ghosts, crop circles, roswell, area 51, the even had a program, making the da vinci code was full of crap(may be it is, i did read the book).....etc. but they came up with "proof"

so i do not know what to do is the history channel a good source for this kinda subjects ?

we all know that the news is fake SOME TIMES, (not all the time) you know they lie too us for different subjects i think you all agree with that.

well is the history channel like that too?

have you caught the history channel to lie?

thanks and have a nice day

media cant get the facts correct and it happens to all known BIG media giants.but its the same with all paranormal anomalies....unless real facts is found. :tu:

Nothing wrong if the programme gives both sides of a possible argument if there is one. You can decide for yourself then. But if they just give you one side, well, that sais it all don't you think.

ok so from now on i just have to be careful, of what i hear ok.

thanks

Sometimes the History Channel is incorrect. The best thing to do is to perform your own research and compare all the data.

depends on what program you are talking about

i am taliking in general i dont have any specific programs

Most of the stuff is right if you mean the real history.. IE... WW1 and WW2 stuff... But the ufo's and all well thats just what they think...