Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bob lazars a liar

bloodygates

Some Final Thoughts, Musings and Ruminations

Source : UFOMind.com

Wherein our hero slinks off into the Nevada sunset, curiosity satiated but longing for dragons...

Some of you have noticed that this site hasn't had much in the way of updates recently, nor will you see any in the foreseeable future. There are two reasons for this. The main reason is I no longer have much time to deal much with adding to the site. Recently, I returned to school, working towards a Masters degree in Physics (and yes, there are records!) This has proven to be about the hardest thing (and maybe dumbest!) I've ever done, sucking up vast amounts of my formerly copious spare time (Oh yeah, it's kinda fun, too, but in a sick way).

Click here for full article

Edited by Celticwitch

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Kira

• bloodygates

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bloodygates, on articles this long, you shouldn't copy/paste the whole article, but maybe a paragraph or two. Then you could provide a link(like this) in case anyone wants to read the whole thing.

thumbsup.gif Done Homer... that was it's less to scroll thru when trying to post an answer w00t.gif