Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

phone call from 666-666-6666

rose1451

hi i have to start by saying i dont know what to think of this and was curious if anyone has any input. september 2004 my ex boyfriend committed suicide and in his last hours he had my full attention over the phone (we were in different states). He blamed me for his unhappiness since i left him after 7 years of a rocky relationship. i still loved him but could no longer be with him. a year and a month later i was watching the horror movie "saw" and kept thinking of him as i watched it alone. about an hour into the movie my phone rang and across my screen it read "666-666-6666". i did not answer it as i was terrified. i called a friend and told her what happened and my call waiting clicked in and it read 394-194-1941. Our old area code in florida was 941. i called my phone company and they said no one could possibly call me from those numbers because they do not exsist. i dont know what to think about this and was wondering if anyone has a story or thought on my unexplained call. thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DR. YO

• Yelekiah

• Jodie.Lynne

• seeking

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about this. Back in 1999 I was with a couple a friends. A friend of ours had committed suicide in his room several days prior.

We were in a car going home one night when our friend received a phone call on his cell

(666) 666-6666. He never picked up the phone and we even joked about how the devil was calling him from hell. Several minutes later he received a voice mail. Now this was the oddest voice mail I have ever heard. It sounded like our mutual friend, but his voice was very hollow, and there was alot static in the background. We were only able to determine a couple of words, but never the less it scared the $**# out of us. And for some reason the message was erased several hours later, and there was no sign of it on his bill.

WEIRD :unsure:

Did the devil call collect?

I dont think so, I would assume the devil to be rich.

You know the saying "money is the root of all evil" :devil:

I could see him doing that though. It's a jerky thing to do.

hmmmmmm, I would assume he had other or better things to do then to make pranks. :devil:

Sounds like the events in the movie White Noise. A recently deceased loved one leaves a phone message, and it mysteriously erases on it's own.

Hmm, the numbers 666, is not the number of the Devil. You can check it out in the forums here. Already discussed that --- "Translation error". It's actually 616. (Edit: Wrong number it's 616)

Edited by Scorpius

666 by the way, is not the devil's number. 616 is the original human number (of Nero) from an early text of the New Testament. So the devil didn't call...

Edited by Yelekiah

You think the devil called you or do you think it was a prank?

He never called me, he called my friend.

And if was a prank how do you get a number to show up as 666-666-6666 and not show up on your bill?

There have been cases where numbers mysteriously erase themselves. Conspiracy? Probably not. But interesting. Ask a person at a phone company about that phenomenon :lol:

Edited by Yelekiah

He never called me, he called my friend.

Sorry, I was talking to rose. But I deleted it because she's not on.

Edited by Yelekiah

There have been cases where numbers mysteriously erase themselves. Conspiracy? Probably not. But interesting. Ask a person at a phone company about that phenomenon :lol:

I should.... Maby I'll get a discount.

:D

Please dont get hung up on the number thing when it comes to evil. Lucifer would not play such games, he is too big a fish in the game.

If for some reason he were to concern himself with the individual you would not need to question the experience, you would know .

It is arrogance that leads us to believe that the devil has time or tolerance for games with those here on earth.

It is bigger and more diabolicle than the human mind can concieve or deal with. Dont play games with him. Ever.

I got a call from there, my mom said it was a company or something and do that so you weon't remeber their number I think.

Please dont get hung up on the number thing when it comes to evil. Lucifer would not play such games, he is too big a fish in the game.

If for some reason he were to concern himself with the individual you would not need to question the experience, you would know .

It is arrogance that leads us to believe that the devil has time or tolerance for games with those here on earth.

It is bigger and more diabolicle than the human mind can concieve or deal with. Dont play games with him. Ever.

You seem to know him very well :devil:

I dont think so, I would assume the devil to be rich.

You know the saying "money is the root of all evil" :devil:

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This quote is always pulled out and it is wrong.

The actual quote is:

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.

look it up.

Phone company mask is a possibility, but they use a different number.

ever hear of phreaking? imo that's what it is, a phreak. man that brings back memories...