Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who can translate russian into English or German?

odinsupreme

Hi to ya all,

I need someone who can translate me some Russian textes.. I have them for 3 months now and still haven't got them translated.. The guy who sends me the stuff can't speak English and he always uses a small translater programm to send me english mails (Sometimes it's hard to understand..) So is here anywone who can translate me some Russian????? The subject of the texts are "Paranormal things".

Odin Supreme

PS,

HELP ME!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odinsupreme

• Sheff_Pud

• NessyK

• GIZZIE

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate not a word of Russian in my vocabulary. Why not try one of the servicemans' reunion sites?

I know for sure that there were many Russian interpreters in the Brit forces from the 60's to the 80's who were posted in Germany.

I can

But.................I very much doubt whether you could afford it.

The best I can offer is to find an online translator and just translate word 4 word - Do NOT try sentences - it won't work.

I'm very surprised that all these papers you have aren't in English - the Russians love to show off their English (whereas we are not too good at showing off our language prowess)