Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3:00 A.M

Kml

Christ was not hanged...

I think they meant that in the sense he was on the cross hanging, not 'hanged' in a sense of a rope twisted around your neck and thrown off a platform.

Anyways, I've heard many times that it's the demon's hour to make fun of Jesus. They said Jesus was hung around 3:00 pm, so demon's made it 3:00 am. I don't really believe it, and I truly just think Amityville was also a hoax. I do know that 3 is a common number (The Holy Trinity, The Third Day he rose again, and so on) but I doubt it has anything 'supernatural' to it.

I also believe no one could have hard evidence of Jesus being killed around a certain time. Nothing is written in stone. :tu:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jagerthorn

• Carla

• tags

• Azalin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they meant that in the sense he was on the cross hanging, not 'hanged' in a sense of a rope twisted around your neck and thrown off a platform.

Anyways, I've heard many times that it's the demon's hour to make fun of Jesus. They said Jesus was hung around 3:00 pm, so demon's made it 3:00 am. I don't really believe it, and I truly just think Amityville was also a hoax. I do know that 3 is a common number (The Holy Trinity, The Third Day he rose again, and so on) but I doubt it has anything 'supernatural' to it.

I also believe no one could have hard evidence of Jesus being killed around a certain time. Nothing is written in stone. :tu:

Well, I don't really know, all I can think of is that demons are very real and they will mock anything holy because they are the exact opposite, they are 100% evil, there's no good in them, when an angel rebels against god it is thrown into the pit of hell where it becomes a demonic spirit.

That's why I don't believe in ghosts, because ghosts are good and bad you see, demons are bad but angels are good, therefore it makes sense to indentify that demons exist, not ghosts.

I have done countless all night investigations at many different locations and found there to be no higher level of activity around the time of 3am. Now if you go into a location expecting and fully believing that this time will bring more out then you are most likely going to experience something durring that time even if its not really there. A good example of this is we took a group of people into a empty house one night and told them a fake story about a ghostly man that walks into the kitchen and makes a loud noise at about midnight every night. Well needless to say at midnight half of them thought they had seen and heard the ghost which we made up. The mind is a powerful thing.

Jeremy Wiley

The United Paranormal Investigators Association

I will have you know this is more than an urban legend, it's real believe it or not, it's the dwelling time of demonic activity, you can check out my thread in the spiritual forum as I'm going to be doing an experiment here soon with the spirit Amnoc.

Quack..quack quack quaaaack!

According to the gospel, Jesus was crucified and killed at 3 o'clock.

Mark 15:24-25 " And they crucified Him and distributed His outer garments by casting the lot over them as to who takes what. It was now the third hour, and they crucified Him."

*thinks for a moment*

Who's to say they even read time like we do today? Times range in different parts of the world, in different countries, and some are even read differently. The bible was written so many years ago, it's possible some parts were re-written, taken out, or made up all together.

But I must compliment you; you had me stumped for a moment and I have no doubt you won't hesitate to do it again. ;)

Edited by TheThirdAngel

*thinks for a moment*

Who's to say they even read time like we do today? Times range in different parts of the world, in different countries, and some are even read differently. The bible was written so many years ago, it's possible some parts were re-written, taken out, or made up all together.

But I must compliment you; you had me stumped for a moment and I have no doubt you won't hesitate to do it again. ;)

Not really, there is good evidence that the bible we have has been passsed down very accurately, it is as reliable an ancient document as we have!!

Not really, there is good evidence that the bible we have has been passsed down very accurately, it is as reliable an ancient document as we have!!

Yes, but there is also evidence that says it's not always reliable. Of course, I'm not saying that I find it a false piece of writing, because I believe most of what it says, I'm just saying that numbers, times, places, and events are not always true in ancient scriptures such as those.

Like the Bible and other historical references, it's been passed down many centuries. Who's to say that they can prove that every thing is true? I remember reading somewhere in the Egyptian 'Book of the Dead' that they had spells for turning man into a snake. No one can prove that they actually turned into snakes, but then again it can't be proven that it's untrue.

I hope this made some sense. :(

Yes, but there is also evidence that says it's not always reliable. Of course, I'm not saying that I find it a false piece of writing, because I believe most of what it says, I'm just saying that numbers, times, places, and events are not always true in ancient scriptures such as those.

Like the Bible and other historical references, it's been passed down many centuries. Who's to say that they can prove that every thing is true? I remember reading somewhere in the Egyptian 'Book of the Dead' that they had spells for turning man into a snake. No one can prove that they actually turned into snakes, but then again it can't be proven that it's untrue.

I hope this made some sense. :(

yes i understand. but the fact that these periferal issues may change does not effect the accuracy of the bible in the slightest. it was true to the author and accurate, just because we changed the rules does not discredit it in the slightest. am i barking up the wrong tree here?

^_^ No worries, you aren't barking up the wrong tree.

If you can, possibly give me more explanation & evidence to why what your saying is true, and I am totally open for new ideas - I am not stubborn. :D

^_^ No worries, you aren't barking up the wrong tree.

If you can, possibly give me more explanation & evidence to why what your saying is true, and I am totally open for new ideas - I am not stubborn. :D

what exact problems with the bible do you have and ill be glad to discuss....might not have a clue as to the answers but will try!!!!!!!!!!

i was always told everything comes in 3s I dont know if this has anything to do with time. look for numerology books or something i think 3 is supposed to be a strong number or something.

i was always told everything comes in 3s I dont know if this has anything to do with time. look for numerology books or something i think 3 is supposed to be a strong number or something.

yes the three amigos, musketeers, little pigs, all profoundly mysterious in thier own ways. all come in threes. three cheers for this question!!!!!!!!!!!

Quack..quack quack quaaaack!

No, it's from what I've heard and read, you can ask a ton of people about the subject and one of them would tell you the same.

By the way, you still haven't answered my question of whether or not I can set you on fire. :devil:

what exact problems with the bible do you have and ill be glad to discuss....might not have a clue as to the answers but will try!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll PM you for the sake of this thread being overrun by my questions. :D

Don't worry, I'll PM you for the sake of this thread being overrun by my questions. :D

fine

yes the three amigos, musketeers, little pigs, all profoundly mysterious in thier own ways. all come in threes. three cheers for this question!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I like Tags you funny :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Edited by jesspy

lol I like Tags you funny :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I try :D

*thinks for a moment*

The Jewish people, as well as the Romans, the Egyptians, Mayans, and Celtic druids all had a powerful grasp on astrology, better then we have in our age one might debate. The celtic druids created Stone Henge, which works as a calendar for astrology. The mayans used astrology to tell time, and were said to be able to predict the future events of the planet depending on how the stars aligned.

During the time of Jesus Christ's death the calendar of Julius Caesar was in use, the Julian Calendar. Using this calendar, there were 365 days, and 12 months, and having the number of days in the month to what we use today 31, 28 (29), 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, and 31. Since this was created and was being used for 70 years roughly, before the time of Jesus Christ's death, we assume the Gospel used the correct time indication when Christ died, when he associated it to the third hour.

Edited by Azalin

The Jewish people, as well as the Romans, the Egyptians, Mayans, and Celtic druids all had a powerful grasp on astrology, better then we have in our age one might debate. The celtic druids created Stone Henge, which works as a calendar for astrology. The mayans used astrology to tell time, and were said to be able to predict the future events of the planet depending on how the stars aligned.

During the time of Jesus Christ's death the calendar of Julius Caesar was in use, the Julian Calendar. Using this calendar, there were 365 days, and 12 months, and having the number of days in the month to what we use today 31, 28 (29), 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, and 31. Since this was created and was being used for 70 years roughly, before the time of Jesus Christ's death, we assume the Gospel used the correct time indication when Christ died, when he associated it to the third hour.

I have been defeated. Again. :unsure:

Well, I can still put up a fight but It's totally hopeless. I knew you'd stump me at least once again... :(

I have been defeated. Again. :unsure:

Well, I can still put up a fight but It's totally hopeless. I knew you'd stump me at least once again... :(

There is no defeat in knowledge, only enlightenment my dear.

Pardon me...let me rephrase that: I have been enlightened once again.

Anything else wrong here, Azalin? *grins*

Edited by TheThirdAngel

Goody-goody. :)