Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does god exist

Quantem Singularity

Do(does) God(s) exist  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Chose an answer(expect critisism)

• one almighty god (jews)
    • more then one semi almighty gods (Hindus)
    • more then one with a king god (Greek)
    • one god with a demi god (cristians)
    • "one supreme being" (not god but creator)
    • no god what so ever (athiest)
    • don't know
    • don't care (some cults)
    • other
    • thir aliens (most cults)
  2. 2. if you choose there is a god or supreme being (any) chose one

• bunch of good gods
    • bunch of evil gods
    • one good god
    • one evil god
    • other
    • bored god or gods
    • evil and good god
    • evil Surprem being(SB)
    • good SB
    • Mixed SB
  3. 3. if you chose a good or evil, why

• The worlds to cruel to have a good god
    • we would all be dead by now with and evil god
    • the evil gods are fighting and leave us alone
    • the good gods are arguring about who will fix the world
    • he/they think the world has destoyed its-self
    • he/they think it's beyond saveing
    • they place bets on wars
    • they don't care at all about us
    • think i'm going to far with this
    • other

pick one, if other, state what it was down here

pick other at bottem if you do not agree with the nine in third poll

the demi god under cristians counts as jesus,

god can be either "luthor" or "god" just whuich one you think is right, or they could be counted as two gods

Edited by Quantem Singularity

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• Paranoid Android

• Solofront

• Azalin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have to realize the Christians do not believe Christ is a demi-God. They believe in a trinity (no arguments on that here, please). God is Jesus. Jesus is God. Separate entities, but the same. Thus I vote for the Jewish God, because He is the same as the Christian God, just not completely revealed to us.

I also voted that He is a good God.

And 'other' for the third vote option.

Regards, PA

Edited by Paranoid Android

Seems like there are Higher Powers in the Universe, but we don't necessarily have to worship them. They are neither good or evil in my opinion. Just forces, like karma, that try to balance each other out. We are all a part of this Universe, so essentially, we are "God".

Seems like there are Higher Powers in the Universe, but we don't necessarily have to worship them. They are neither good or evil in my opinion. Just forces, like karma, that try to balance each other out. We are all a part of this Universe, so essentially, we are "God".

I believe the same thing more or less. Too bad none of that is really on the poll.

I believe that there are many aspects of spirit, but only one deity. Nothing is really good or bad, just constructive or destructive.

I think you have to realize the Christians do not believe Christ is a demi-God. They believe in a trinity (no arguments on that here, please). God is Jesus. Jesus is God. Separate entities, but the same. Thus I vote for the Jewish God, because He is the same as the Christian God, just not completely revealed to us.

He may have been refering to Satan as a demi-God.

He may have been refering to Satan as a demi-God.

True, I didn't think of that, but I doubt it.

Besides, according to Christian belief, Satan is not a god either (well, he is in the sense that he is the God of this world, but Satan was/is a fallen angel, not a God or a demi-God).

a trinity is a demi god...

Not according to the Christian faith it isn't. Christians worship 1 God, not 3 demi-gods. But that's just my opinion.

Regards, PA

hahahah ...thanks for clearing that up PA. I was just about to pick One Almighty God as my choice when i realised that i wasnt a Jew so i scrolled down to see what the Christain response was and was like " what the hang!". hahaha, no we believe in the Trinity yes but still only one God, Christ is no "half"-god but God in human form.

Edited by Casper

I have read that enoch was turned into a Metatron.

"Metatron is an Archangel and a Seraphim who sits beside God".

Link:

http://www.crystalinks.com/metatron.html

Merraton, Metatetron, and Metaraon is spelled in many different variations.

"A mysterious figure, Metatron is identified with the term, "lesser YHVH" in a Talmudic version read by the Karaite scholar Kirkisani."

"Elisha ben Abuya therefore looked to Metatron as a Deity, and is reported to have said, "There are indeed two powers in heaven!""

Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron

So how many creators, or lesser creators are there:

We have God, Jesus, Enoch(metatron)?

Are there even more that we haven't been told about?

Edited by Solofront

Solofront - Concerning Enoch, all the Bible states is:

"Altogether, Enoch lived 365 years. Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away." (Genesis 5:23-24)

Anything more is conjecture.

Edited by Paranoid Android

But what if...

The story is true,

Isn't that worth fighting for?

Isn't that worth dieing for?

...hahahahahaha ok enough with the morpheous crap...lol :P

So god did take him away,...

Is enoch just hangin tight, till armagedon begins or what?

He is after all one of the silent witnesses.

He is after all one of the silent witnesses.

Conjecture my friend, pure and simple. The Bible speaks of two witnesses during the end times. Conjecture has led people to think that the two witnesses will be Enoch and Elijah. Both are supposed to have never died and simply "gone up to be with the Lord".

Personally, I don't know, I'm just trying to give what little information I have.

Regards, PA

Hmmm.....How do you put 3 "others" together, and get away with saying that existence instigates controversy? Does god exist before god? Or does existence exist before god?

In other words, did God( what/whoever that means) create existence itself? Or did existence always bear it's physical might upon the earthly plane so much that we cannot place God before existence?

Other 1)Existence, before God.

Other 2)God, before Existence.

Other 3)God created existence, but God existed already to create existence. So existence existed already.

Other 4)God the creater of the God that creates existence, ( which is God creating God ) within the simple & complex boundaries of the physical world with no evidence of existence.

Other 5)Merged with 4), God the ever-creating of God, to the point God can't create 'God' anymore and will one day decide to create in the physical world so that there is evidence finally of existence.

I can't say I don't know....and I can't say I do....

All three I picked other.

First off, I don't believe in any religion or cult you posted in your poll. I believe there is more than one deity, I believe them to be a mixture of good and evil, not just one set. Just as on Earth with humanity, all cannot be good and all cannot be bad. There needs to be a balance in the middle.

so much that we cannot place God before existence?

Other 1)Existence, before God.

Other 2)God, before Existence.

Well if God created existence it's feasible that he was present before existence.

If God is omnipotent, then he has to be evil as well as good. How could God know evil and create evil if he was not partially evil himself?

Well if God created existence it's feasible that he was present before existence.

If God is omnipotent, then he has to be evil as well as good. How could God know evil and create evil if he was not partially evil himself?

Good point Yelekiah. I believe that a balance must be present in the world between good and evil. This is the nature of duality. Like the swing of the pendulum. These two extremes are known a Zos (consciousness) and Kia (unconsciousness) in many modern occult circles, and this concept was most notably published by the Cult of the Golden Dawn.

In yoga they are known as Ha (sun) and Tha(moon). In Bhudism we have Yin and Yang. Christianity seeks to separate these two forces and avoid evil, but as we can see from history---they can't.

Thats a good question. I wouldn't say God is evil, I would believe he is just. He never committed the first sin, Lucifer did, therefore, God is not evil, he has never sinned, he is always justified. Lucifer / Satan was sent to Hell for his sins, this not being evil, but a punishment for being the Father of evil. God created Lucifer, more then likely knowing of his actions, but Lucifer still had the choice, and he chose his fate. God did not force him to do evil, as he does not force us to sin as well.

In Bhudism we have Yin and Yang.

Correct. Black and white are representative of duality. What most people miss in the yin and yang, is that there is a white dot in the black portion, and a black dot in the white. Dualities within dualities.

God created Lucifer, more then likely knowing of his actions, but Lucifer still had the choice, and he chose his fate. God did not force him to do evil, as he does not force us to sin as well.

Correct, but God does create evil by his own admission. Apparently not everyone has free will.

(Isaiah 45:7, KJV) - "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." 

I think God has to have all the qualities in order to create it. Because what God does, is learn of himself, since he was the only one from the beginning. Therefore, he has to have some sort of evil quality.

Correct. Black and white are representative of duality. What most people miss in the yin and yang, is that there is a white dot in the black portion, and a black dot in the white. Dualities within dualities.

Correct, but God does create evil by his own admission. Apparently not everyone has free will.

(Isaiah 45:7, KJV) - "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." 

I think God has to have all the qualities in order to create it. Because what God does, is learn of himself, since he was the only one from the beginning. Therefore, he has to have some sort of evil quality.

I would assume God knows of evil, but I do not see God as being evil. Much like how I know of Egyptian Religion, but I do not follow it. God created everything that we know of, including the Prince of Darkness, so I would assume he has a vast understanding of what it is. Quite simply put, to dis-obey God is evil, so it's simple for him to justify good and bad. God punishes, he does not perform evil actions. It's almost a loop argument, because he did create lucifer, which gave birth to sin and dis-obey, which therefore created evil. So to say God created evil, Im sure he had a minor part. Metaphorically, it's like a car manufactuer saying they caused the accident, they created the car, that caused the accident, but are they held for the blame ?, no.

So to say God created evil, Im sure he had a minor part.

According to the quote in Isaiah, God does directly create evil.

You create based on what you know. So it has to be a part of you, in my opinion.

And thank you, I AAAM for your intelligent response.

Edited by Yelekiah