Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New here again?!

Chandel

I know that all of you have heard of the Saratoga Light in Hardin County near Kountze. Well, this one time when we were there I saw a face in the woods, but not a normal face. It looked sorta pale and expressionless. Anyways, I figured that it was someone trying to scare us, so I did not worry about it. Then when we stopped at a gas station on the way home, I saw the same face on a cop in the store. I was so freaked out that I went back out of the store and got in my car. My husband asked what was wrong and I told him and he did not believe me, so he went to ask the cop directions on how to get home. Turns out his registration and inspection stickers were out. Needless, to say we were out of there in a hurry.

Also one time we went down there and of course we always see the light. It is usually blue and sways back and forth in front of you. Well, this one time it got in the car with us and scared us have to death. No matter how fast we went it would not leave so we pulled the car over to get out and it stuck around for a few seconds then vanished, disapeared in to thin air. It was awesome but so creepy. So I can guarantee to you that the light is real. WE still go down there all the time and see it but those are the only 2 different experiences we have had.

Thanks for reading, please post any sightings in texas

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Umbarger

• Chandel

• Welsh Shaun

• Bebi

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that all these interesting things are most often found in the USA etc? Is it because it's so much bigger than the UK and there's more empty land?

No, it's just our way of getting even for the U.K. having cornered the market on ghosts! Ha-ha-ha! Either that or we have better drugs!

No, it's just our way of getting even for the U.K. having cornered the market on ghosts! Ha-ha-ha!

Lol - :lol:

Fair enough!