Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My theory on Nessie

Nintendork

I dont think Nessie is in a LAKE. even though Loch Ness is 4 miles long somehting that supposedly "big" cannot survive. my theory is that Nessie or pleisiosaur-type sea life would live longer in the ocean.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nintendork

• endofthingstocome

• dust19

• Aslan

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to press you for more information here.

I presume you mean that there is no monster in Loch Ness because Loch Ness is not, in your opinion, large enough to sustain such big creatures, and by Nessie I'm assuming, of course, you mean 'outsize aquatic cryptids'. In which case you are probably correct. The chances of there being some 'undiscovered' form of life in the world's oceans are patently much higher than there being some 'undiscovered' form of life in Loch Ness. I doubt anybody would disagree with you there (except uranium101, who has probably photographed, swam with, and officiated at the marriage ceremony of, the Loch Ness monster).

I doubt anybody would disagree with you there (except uranium101, who has probably photographed, swam with, and officiated at the marriage ceremony of, the Loch Ness monster).

LOL

ive seen a few a bit on the descovery channel (which i am defenatly watching an unhealthy amount of) about Nessie, about how its a dinasaur thing and when everything froze over the entrance to the lake did also and the lake that WAS an ocean was blocked off.. and the earth did something....and now its a lake...which got cut off from the sea, and the stupid ass dinasaur got itself stuck inside it.

i know it isnt very helpful as i cant really remember as much as i thought i did, but at least it represents a kind of theory

eottc,

I'd recommend against watching that particular programme again grin2.gif

Loch Ness was only formed relatively recently during the last ice age, whereas the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago.