Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moon colony possible in 20 years

Bizarro

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• Engulf

• Bizarro

• Nintendork

Interesting article Bizarro. original.gif

Although I doubt there will be colonization in 20 years, the research and developement done by the ESA, particularly in the propulsion system, could be extremely valuable for future deep space adventures.

However, under current policy, the UK would not be included because it does not support human space exploration.

I had no idea the UK doesn't support human space exploration huh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Have we? i didn't hear about that - got a link Al?

well let's hope they prove thier point in 20 years time

just hope that they don't repeat another 'moon footage' to mislead us...... sad.gif

Engulf - The moon landing wasn't faked - there are some excellent threads on the subject elsewhere on this forum, read here

purplestuart,thanks for the link but i've read all of that already before.

what i've said above is just my personal thought about it,i still think there's some wierd plotting behind it.....well,like i said that's just for what i think.... original.gif

but anyway thanks purple for supplying me the stuff and let's hope this plan will all be smooth,it would be a great achievement for us humans to put a colony there,we'll be waiting anxiously... original.gif

I hope so too - i'm not sure that it'll be that soon though, possible not in our lifetimes - it really depends on political will and that just isn't there at the moment, which is a pity