Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Radioactive Man

High School Reunion

5 posts in this topic

High School Reunion's - big in the US. Anyone been to one?

Just came back from my 10-year reunion, and it amazes me that nothing has changed, except that some people got married, had kids, etc.

I myself felt the same as usual, like I didn't fit in! Anyone have any funny/tragic/memorable reunion experiences?

I felt the same when I went to mine a few years ago. Everyone all had kids and I was one of the very few that didn't. I was told I hadn't changed a bit, so I took it as a compliment LOL

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I for one . . never attended my High School Reunion. After graduation, it was 'good riddance'! I was never friends with any of my classmates (except for one cool chick-My Best Friend), the majority of my friends were either upper or lower classmen. Besides, in my opinion, reunions are just a place to brag and show off!

I went to mine and loved it. I went to brag and show off. Why not? In high school I had long hair and wore trench coats. I had a group of friends, but was not what you consider popular. I was looked at as being weird.I loved throwing it in their faces that I was very successful. It was funny seeing the girls trip over themselves to try and talk to me. I had a good time. :tu:

Nope, I could not afford the ticket to go to mine.