Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revolving UFO

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• Homer

• Mr-X

• pangea

The pictures kind of remind me of 'the castle' a revolving object 5 miles tall just above the surface of the moon.

[blue]I was about to post a reply saying that it must be an object burning up in the atmosphere of the moon and then I realised that it has none...

:s1

The closeup pictures seem to indicate a solid object within a comet-like discharge/halo - and it is obviously in sunlight. Maybe it is a comet-like object.

But by definition, it has to be: UFO...

[/blue]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with Loonboy on this this on. probably an unidentified lump of rock.

Now the question was phrased: What could it be?  Well I think it could be a variety of things. But if the question was phrased: What do you think it is?, then I say a UFO for the same reason LB and PS did, cuz' I can't identify it.

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

yeah.

I think a better question would of been: "Do you think this object is proof pointing towards alien life?".

Admittedly i would have still said no, but as it stands there is no-one on this forum who can say it's not unidentified  :D

No offense to your question asking ability intended tho Mr X.  ;)

• 8 months later...

It does look spooky, but not enough proof of life out there, although I do believe there is somewhere.

I agree, a lump of rock revolving as it orbits or flies past the moon. I mean really, if NASA or the evil government wanted to supress these types of images because of what they suggest, why are they releasing them to the public? Did the guy that posted the above web site (www.cyberspaceorbit.com/moonsau2.html) take the pictures himself? Mmmmmm......doubt it.

There is so much crap flying around in space that anything looks like a ufo, and by definition it is; truly unidenified.

I hope that there aliens though. As long as they strongly resemble 7 of 9.

Woof!